a.p.c. or helmet lang?

Westmount

this post bumped for the benefit of absurdly skinny people in Toronto: there's a pair of beige, hyper-skinny proto-Dior size 26 Helmut Lang jeans on sale at 83 Bloor. Retail was $395, I'm guessing discount was 70%. Perhaps this will be of use to someone.

Proto Dior Hulmut Lang? I will be in Toronto an the end of September...

matthew, how about low rise contour fit jeans? do you know anything about the fit, compared to the others?

i remember somebody mentioned this particular cut some posts ago.

i think front row singapore now carries an almost complete collection of apc jeans, no?

there's no need to order online again, i suppose.

matthew, how about low rise contour fit jeans? do you know anything about the fit, compared to the others?

i remember somebody mentioned this particular cut some posts ago.

i think front row singapore now carries an almost complete collection of apc jeans, no?

there's no need to order online again, i suppose.

hi

I have 2 pairs for low waist contour fit jean new with tags, they are white with paint prints. honestly HL are not known for their low waist cuts and i totally respect that, coz i believe if you can carry off a HL u can carry off anything, i really dont understand the whole low waist craze. Anyway the low waist contour fit is just one button short of the regular classic cut and italian cut. And YEAH haha they are def tighter in the tighs than the italian cut. So here you probably have HL's lowest, skinniest cut, which still isnt that low, but its def skinny, coz its tighter than the italian, which is already a 7.5 flat. The classic cut being 8 flat. Oh yeah for the low waist range of HL, they come in 2 more styles i believe, low waist boot cut and low waist straigth. I recently sold a white pair of low waist str8, they were size 26 that measured out 28.

As for APC yes, ive heard of front row. and anyway sadly now even the ones on the APC site i hear are made in Macau, not any indication in the lack of quality, but just makes me wonder if i should spend that much on something which boasts very low labour costs.. pls correct me if im wrong. Mine are Holllywood trading, i got them online from the dude who owns the shop? think he's a member here too glamroots... they are tunisian made, think they were all made there until recetly Macau.

Can anyone tell me if the HL classic boot cut truly a boot cut is, or is it more a straight leg as people online tend to say about the jeans. And would that mean that the classic boot cut almost similar is to the HL classic cut.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Would appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me if the HL classic boot cut truly a boot cut is, or is it more a straight leg as people online tend to say about the jeans. And would that mean that the classic boot cut almost similar is to the HL classic cut.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Would appreciate it.

Bootcut measures out about 8" or more thru out with +0.5" tops in the ankle opening, id however believe they are a natural str8 cut, coz my measurements may not be inch perfect. classic cut is tapered. 8" at the knee and 7.5 or less at the ankle.

i think i want to get these... is anybody here able to determine if they are real or not??

seller has a feedback of (4)

HELMUT LANG JEANS

brand new jeans (with tags) by helmut lang.

it's fantastic piece of trousers with

great classic narrow cut (similar to the A.P.C.'s new standard).

the fabric is 100% cotton.

size on the tag is 27. detailed measurements are:

width - 74cm (29inch)

lenght (inside of leg) - 82cm (32inch)

width at end - 19cm (7.5inch)

----

PAYMENT: I prefer SWIFT bank transfer. Ask for other payment's methods.

pics..

ce_1.JPG

32_1.JPG

9a_1.JPG

Bootcut measures out about 8" or more thru out with +0.5" tops in the ankle opening, id however believe they are a natural str8 cut, coz my measurements may not be inch perfect. classic cut is tapered. 8" at the knee and 7.5 or less at the ankle.

thank you, appreciate it.

i think i want to get these... is anybody here able to determine if they are real or not??

seller has a feedback of (4)

HELMUT LANG JEANS

brand new jeans (with tags) by helmut lang.

it's fantastic piece of trousers with

great classic narrow cut (similar to the A.P.C.'s new standard).

the fabric is 100% cotton.

size on the tag is 27. detailed measurements are:

width - 74cm (29inch)

lenght (inside of leg) - 82cm (32inch)

width at end - 19cm (7.5inch)

----

PAYMENT: I prefer SWIFT bank transfer. Ask for other payment's methods.

pics..

ce_1.JPG

32_1.JPG

9a_1.JPG

Hey there,

how much are they going for? i have some in stock new with tags, raw and classic denim in classic cut, size 27s. p.s those look legit....

matt

No. I meant $1.00, the seller says he prefers Swift Bank transfers or something weird like that so I don't know if anyone is going to bid.

But most of the Helmut Lang I've seen goes for about $20, 30, or 50 on ebay.

Oh cool, i just checked. the seller has a reserve price... yeah ive seen alot going on ebay. but hardly see much Raw denims, those are a little more hard to come by i presume. oh well you never know in the future, these pre-theory HLs may gather some vintage value.... id stock up tho, but thats just me...

Oh cool, i just checked. the seller has a reserve price... yeah ive seen alot going on ebay. but hardly see much Raw denims, those are a little more hard to come by i presume. oh well you never know in the future, these pre-theory HLs may gather some vintage value.... id stock up tho, but thats just me...

Hi!

Instead of pre-theory HLs, maybe you should stock up on pre-prada HLs.

Only got 1 pair of that. Damn fine jeans. Very soft material and very fitting.