Barneys warehouse sale again

blm14

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sales by the upper echelon retailers (Barney's, Neiman Marcus) are never worth the time. I've been to 3 Barney's Warehouse sales and have never purchased a single thing. You'd think I would have learned my lesson by now.

I also find their outlets are worthless--full of size XXL Gucci tank tops and ugly, overpriced dress-shirts.

I went to the Barney's warehouse sale the day of just to see if there was anything i`d be willing to go back for (this was the day before i got my paycheck) I figured I could @ least find a decent pair of Nudies for a great price.

What a waste of time.

i think i mentioned this before but the warehouse sale fell off hard after labels & distros realized they could make more money by taking their gear back and selling through their own clearance channels (standalone outlets, century 21, bluefly, etc). 7+ years ago you could find most of the 2nd/3rd floor brands at the warehouse sale, now it's just a handful.

it also doesn't help that the warehouse sale doesn't mark any further down on footwear from the last weeks of the regular sale, except maybe the last day or two

inside info says that this week is the week to head to the barneys warehouse sale.

the first week featured items already on sale at barney's, and buttloads of co-op undersell, which explains the shit tons of varvatos.

this week is when they crack open the boxes with actual Barney's merch, and,

when they get happy with the markdowns.

i might stop by some time tomorrow for a quick check and i'll report back if my sources

iz telling the truth.

rick owens boots? wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i know, bro. they're in distressed grey suede with side zipper , orig $865 down to $425. think they have sz 42 ( last pair ) left . i was told they're getting shipment from the west coast midweek