Barneys warehouse sale again

blm14

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so i was first in line and i was soooo glad because i grabbed the only annd jacket they had in a xs, some cdiem shoes that were in the back and were dusty but priced at 200(!!!!), and i also picked up a few sweaters from raf and lavin all piced under $50. i was soooooooooooooooo happy i was first in line.

everything in the fucking place was too fucking big and there were plenty of skinny motherfuckers in there i dont know what they fuck they couldve possibly found because all the good shit was in size xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl.

i guess the lanvin shoes in all sizes was a good thing...uhhh what else...there's some jil sander in there...annd blazer in xl...i tried the raf blazer on that omc bought and i felt like a kid trapped inside his dad's clothes....

wasted my fucking time.

please tell me what these Raf sweaters you picked up are... because i ain't see no goddamn Raf sweaters. raf by raf dishrag shirt and raf by raf white pullover hoody is all i could find, and i looked in every size, just so i could give an accurate enough report.

Lanvin knitwear at less than 50 dollars, are you fer realz? in small sizes only, yeah?

lanvin shoes, yeah.... jil sander shoes too.

huge ann d blazer is the one the fat guido tried on...

i was in at 8.30, were you already gone?

the only thing good was the women's section... tits and ass galore!

too bad fat chicks ruined it... back fat isnt the new clevage people! stop eatting and more running

You guys think they'll eventually re stock and maybe have smaller sizes once again?

there are boxes of clothing that aren't put out yet. i figure its worth a trip. i know since i'm pretty close i'll be heading back on lunch breaks and shit.