Tomahawk - Anonymous

Servo2000

Anyone else give this a listen yet? My friend loaned me his copy and I'm on... I think I'm on Mescal Rite 1? It's the second song either way, about 45 seconds in. I must admit that I am liking what I am hearing, more so than other things I've been hearing from Patton just recently.

Other Tomahawk / Patton fans? Did I miss the thread on this? Is the album going to go downhill from here?

Only time will tell.

I grew up being a big Bungle/faith no more fan. Over the years I've kinda grown apart from being such a diehard patton fan. I've liked most of his newer stuff but just dont stay up on it like i used too. I was digging all the stuff he did with odd nosdam though, gold!

I love everything Patton touched up until about 2002 or so..

He's actually in the upcoming Self Edge lookbook as one of the 11 models that's being released in two weeks..

Got the Patton vs Kiedis thing. There was an excellent Pandora Peroxide skit where Patton put superglue in Kiedis' toothpaste, but you'd have to have to seen it to understand.

In both my opinion and experience, Patton is one of the most remarkable frontmen

in the world. He is also one of its most twisted humans.

though the drummer is that kid in school that had no taste in anything, had really bad acne, and yet still popped his collar on the two sizes to big Arizona jean polo's that his mom bought him at sears. ANd the beatboxer is kind of useless.