Another Boy 07

seven.homme

That hair is next level. Aussies have some interesting clothing brands.

There's something I like about those shorts (I think those are shorts) in the second pic.

I like them because they look like a really fucked-up futuristic version of generic california board shorts, and even for everything terrible California ever did, I still love it's beaches.

the model is from perth.

almost every single one of those pieces are fucking hideous imo.

the pieces in the pic with the flannel shirt dont look too bad.....the rest of it looks like itll have the shelf life of a block of cheese.

Agreed with homme, nothing new.

In fact I think it's being done to death in aus - oversized print hoodies, HoH styled tees in garish colours...

Still, thanks sev for posting.

the HoH-esque tee's are the only thing i dont like..

theyre fucking everywhere in aus.

and when i say everywhere, i mean everywhere. like 13 year old girls wearing cheap knockoffs etc.

yeh. this stuff doesnt look particularly forward. just regurgetated looks from the past little while.

his hair is badly cut. doesnt work like that dior runway look. and his pout mouf deserves a smakkkk .

im growing my hair out to get it cut like that infamous rei kawakubu pic. you just wait.

• 3 weeks later...