Should I still buy a Rogan??

john11f

like ringring and a few others mentioned in previous threads the price is relative to the demand, and the brand identity that is created.

in terms of cut, the apcs are boxier and rigid whereas the rogans are cut slightly slimmer. for example, i wear a 30 but the apcs in 30 fit like a 32 (unwashed) whereas in the rogans i had to go up to a 32 for it to fit 'comfortably'. i'd say that rogans cuts are very flattering, especially from a ladies perspective ( my wife says that they are her fav. jeans on me icon_smile_wink.gif

So Rogan's main selling point is the cut, and the rest of the retail price is marketing?

Honestly, I need to find at least one of the brands being discussed fast so I have a point of reference. :D

Ringring, would you be familiar with the fit of regular medium rise Replays? Would you be able to give a comparison to Rogan, APC, and Nudies?

josepidal,

are you asking these q's to find out what pair would suit you the most? or what ppl on superfuture are finding popular?

you are right in that you def. need to try on a pair since apcs, nudies, rogans are all very different.

Corbin law, are you just trailing the rogan threads to hate? you are entitled to your opinion but provide an alternative- what is clean cut and nice in your view?

Quote:

like ringring and a few others mentioned in previous threads the price is relative to the demand, and the brand identity that is created.

in terms of cut, the apcs are boxier and rigid whereas the rogans are cut slightly slimmer. for example, i wear a 30 but the apcs in 30 fit like a 32 (unwashed) whereas in the rogans i had to go up to a 32 for it to fit 'comfortably'. i'd say that rogans cuts are very flattering, especially from a ladies perspective ( my wife says that they are her fav. jeans on me icon_smile_wink.gif

--- Original message by kremedla on Jul 26, 2005 06:09 AM

I second what you said. Those Rogans generate the most compliments from the ladies.

Yes, the major reason I got these jeans is because they are cut very different from APCs, 5EPs, Levis 501 and what have you.

Quote:

What do you guys think of the GAP 1969 Brand? I'm guessing you shun them because they are not underground. Rogan made them didn't he?

--- Original message by kyl on Jul 27, 2005 07:37 AM

I like some of their stuff, but they mostly have washed jeans, and I'm not into that too much these days.