soulfood

mizanation

i dont like the nasty stuff...no chitlins or pig feet or that disgustin shit...actually i think it's bad for blk america...ruinn the chilins wit da freid foods ya kno??

but i like me some chikin nwafles.

soul food is more than just chitlins and fried chicken, just like japanese food is more than just sushi.

in fact, i would venture to say that all cultures have their form of soul food. the food that everyday people eat.

i love me some greens. and mac and cheese. fried chicken, cornbread, some sweet southern iced tea...

soul food is more than just chitlins and fried chicken, just like japanese food is more than just sushi.

in fact, i would venture to say that all cultures have their form of soul food. the food that everyday people eat.

i love me some greens. and mac and cheese. fried chicken, cornbread, some sweet southern iced tea...

dont tell me nothing...cracka...u a damn yankee man look at my lokation.

Who the fuck doesn't like soul food? What a retarded thread. +rep to miz, being retarded is the new living in brooklyn.

^^^ yeah, you're right. who doesn't like the shit? who ever doesn't has to be the most soulless person ever.

i love smothered chicken fried steak, extra gravy. with a side of mashed potatoes.

^^^ yeah, you're right. who doesn't like the shit? who ever doesn't has to be the most soulless person ever.

i love smothered chicken fried steak, extra gravy. with a side of mashed potatoes.

can anyone recommend a good soulfood spot in Manhattan or Gentrified BK?

can anyone recommend a good soulfood spot in Manhattan or Gentrified BK?

i was visiting pommes frites last night and walked past 'hip hop chow', but it was closed 'cause they were out to vacation. my coworker told me about a good soulfood place in east village so i'm thinking hip hop chow was where he meant. right around the sw corner of st marks.

the best soulfood in manhattan is in harlem, of course.

i haven't been to hip hop chow, but i'm gonna stick to what i know.

go to amy ruth's on 116th between lennox and 7th after chu'ch on sundays. it's gonna be crowded but it's worth it. and it's pretty damn pricey, but hey, what do you expect, it's new york.

145th between broadway and amsterdam, but closer to broadway. close to riverside park.

go in and talk to the tall dude serving behind the counter, be nice to him and he'll hook you up proper.

I used to live arond the corner and I didn't even know that Copeland's was there. I lived in NYC my whole life and I don't even think I've seen half of what it has to offer.

yeah, coles, you missed out on a lot in and around 145th. lots of good spanish places, taco places. even a real good jamaican patty joint. plus, music, parks, and other great things you can do while avoiding getting juxed!

weres dis patty joint at?? is it like juicy patty?/?