FS: Pre-order for Warehouse Lot 660 denim contest jeans size 30....

alblue

I preordered these a little while back in a size 30 which really is a waist 32 post wash and was very excited until i realized that the thighs on them will be too small for me since i have descent size thighs. Because of this I want to sell the pair i pre-ordered. If anyone interested and missed out on the chance to pre order them, then i will be happy to sell you my pair. Once payment, is made i will contact Gordon at BIG and let him know who to ship the jeans out to once they recieve them at the store. Information on the jeans can be found in the denim section of the forums. Also transaction can be done through ebay and my ebay account is alblue.

your probably right you think the thighs will stretch though cause 12 inches in the thigh seems like a pefect fit for me and jeans are really tight with that so im worried 1/2 inch smaller which equates to an inch smaller overall might be pushing it. The wait would be perfect though im a 33-34 and they would stretch to that and the knee and leg opening is perfectly fine im just owrried about the thighs on them.

Dude — you can exchange it if it's the wrong size :

We will order a few extra pairs each size in the event anyone needs to exchange

for a different size. We cannot guarentee that we will have enough for all

exchanges so please keep this in consideration when requesting hemming as

those pairs which are hemmed cannot be exchanged for another pair. Please

make hemming requests in the "Customer Note" section when checking out.