troll chat

I don't know if its the high surf temps, but I have noticed an influx in the troll population as of late (worst outbreak ive seen since summer '87).

Anyways, in the interest of saving a half a dozen threads from mindless, incongrues chatter, please feel free to share an open dialogue herein amonst your fellow trolls. Who knows, perhaps you'll be lucky enough to carry an open dialogue with some of your favorite sufu weblebrities!

This could be really good, but trolls, pay attention: its up to you to make it happen!

trolls06c.jpgTrolls.JPGTrolls_Not_Smurfs.jpg

trolls.jpg

trolls.jpg

My name is Katyalyce Holiday.

I am a #1 Troll collector. I have over 50 Trolls ranging in all shapes and sizes. I have one for every holiday and one for every sport event. I have been collecting Russ Trolls for several years.

Russ Trolls have an ancient story behind them: There was a time when waters were clean and forests were untouched. When ancient legends spoke of Gurardians of the Earth. In Scandinavian lands, these mysterious creatures were called TROLLS and were know to guard what wes left of the earth's natural treasures by burying precious metals and minerals underground. Because they were rarely seen, people believed Trolls no longer existed. Today, these nearly forgotten creatures are once again in our midst.

Since Trolls work only at night, you may never see them. But they are here, working their earth magic to help humans. LIttle is known about the Trolls, except that they never cut their hair, they love to eat all kinds of berries, and sometimes assume disguises o help humans. TROLLS are often associated with good fortune. It is known that after rain-showers, rainbows appear. Pinpointing the exact location of buried treasure and bathing the Trolls' long hair in shimmering colors. With frequent exposure to the rainbow's light. Trolls who guard the legendary "pot of gold" can be identified by their rainbow-colored hair. There are other Troll families such as the forest Trolls, with green hair and blue-haired Trolls who guard treasures of the sea. The wiser Trolls had gray and white streaks in their hair.

The best place to find a Troll would be a patch of berries, but Trolls move so quickly, they can only be cought if you grab them by the hair. Once caught, a Troll will grant you a wish. Because of this, Trolls are said to bring good luck when you rub their hair.

TROLLS

1. A Bride

2. A Baby with pink pok-a-dot pajamas

3. A Nurse

4. A Boy and a Girl wearing cute blue jean outfits.

• 3 weeks later...

Gravediggin my own grave here, but have iverpoon and Lolboy been banned?

Why can't I pronounce half of the new troll names? Are they names that can never be spoken?

And when did people start getting so creative with the already free thinking artform that is bukkake?

Charles bukkake signs up simply to chime in on a soopertrash thread?

Is there never an end?

And why's it so cold in Boston, fuck!

women wearing polos make sex

When you've got a clean smile

You can walk with style

He can be naked with no brain

In your pussy I'm cumming

And I love you, and always had to

Thank God I found you

Beautiful talkin' well it was to me

Do you see? There's no more me

I'm happy as can be

I'd like to get inside of the mind of a troll, like James lipton does with actors on that one show on bravo.

What makes you, the troll, tick? Is it that you get off on some hitchcockian rear window tip or do you simply not have a functional keyboard and chime in from time to time from the library or via blackberry as I'm doing now?

Whatever the case maybe, I think trolls are good, at least in terms of maintaining some sort of recognizable hierarchy.