Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

1st girl is ugly, her expression and the way her hair is done makes it look like she may have potential, but she doesnt

2nd one is way too done up, she looks half plastic and prob looks not so good without the gobs of makeup, although she is certainly attractive in that pic so its anyones guess

3rd one is the best, most naturally beautiful looking and pure, she's the kind you would probably both marry and/or one night; shes caught is somewhat of a bad expression

4th one is teetering on the corner of plain and ugly st, one block off of chubby(or maybe disproportioned? cant quite recall) blvd

tbh this post has me seriously doubting your ability to lay any of them

3rd one is the best, most naturally beautiful looking and pure, she's the kind you would probably both marry and/or one night; shes caught is somewhat of a bad expression

i'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one

i think she's the worst-looking of the bunch

sleazie ninja number 47 - i like small eyes. i think they're mae ryuk juk.

sleazie ninja number 47 - i like small eyes. i think they're mae ryuk juk.

I don't know wut "mae ryuk juk" means, but if it means to have piercing/haunting eyes, then yeah, dass me. I don't mind having small eyes, except for when I can't find something in the fridge (usually mayo or siracha) when its staring me right in the face.

Anywayz, any Sufuer's at the Las Vegas Airport right now? I'm in terminal A.

that hooters pic generated a lot of controversy.. hahahahahhaha

MORE. MORE. MORE MEETUP coming soon from me in 5 days. see you guys then.

ps:@masuerte.

i really dont want to go home. really. i will feel extreme dread the night that i have to pack (for LA, not Shanghai).

And don't forget .. watching kung fu flicks while getting trashed and stuffing perfectly crafted cheese steaks down your throat afterwards.

Haha, can't wait to see these Miz.

glad to hear from you notesee. i was worried if you made it home alright. you did drink both your friends under the table and at 130 pounds soaking wet, that was pretty impressive.

glad to hear from you notesee. i was worried if you made it home alright. you did drink both your friends under the table and at 130 pounds soaking wet, that was pretty impressive.

Yeah, I was surprised that they weren't up for the whiskey .. I mentioned it to some of my other friends and they too were anti whiskey.

My generation .. fuckin' soft man.

^^ yeah notesee what the haeel was that all about the bartender asked me (with a wierd look) who the shot of SoCO was for??? You know how to throw down thats for sure. and your one boy was like "I've drank with older people before its not wierd." hahahahaha!!!!! I guess I never looked at me and miz being that much older.

Yeah, I was surprised that they weren't up for the whiskey .. I mentioned it to some of my other friends and they too were anti whiskey.

My generation .. fuckin' soft man.

well, genetic predisposition towards alcohol abuse always helps!

^^ yeah notesee what the haeel was that all about the bartender asked me (with a wierd look) who the shot of SoCO was for??? You know how to throw down thats for sure. and your one boy was like "I've drank with older people before its not wierd." hahahahaha!!!!! I guess I never looked at me and miz being that much older.

rome, imagine how old cats our age looked when we were 21?

i told notesee's friend that i pour SoCo on my cheerios for breakfast.

I didn't hear him say the older ppl thing, hahaha. I don't look at you guys to be much older than myself.

But yeah, even though we all live in the same area .. I came up a bit different than them as you can tell.

well, genetic predisposition towards alcohol abuse always helps!

Haha, yeah man. I got it running on both sides of my family. Best of both worlds.

Yeah soco on cheerios sounds about right, its from all of the drinking that has built up over the years....My body has just grown accustomed to it I guess.

No worries Notesee were all on the same team when we drink.

I'm pretty sure the new most sought after collabo is Raf Simons x Eastpak, and that shit even exists.

we would need you to be part of the meetup in order to attain that level of super rarezzzzzz.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3