Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

3. i'm all beefcake, not poundcake. get it straight son- that's a teensy onesize korean shirt i'm wearing, can you see my nipples?

45r. i ate that white baby faster than you could spell out the abbreviation of my sn.

a little sriracha on that slick six year young snatch and you've got a tasty treat that

no chinatown bus pit stop could beat.

anybody wanna cuddle?

man when those british sluts say naughty in shotbykern i just fucking gain fifteen pounds of backed-up semen that i have to let out over the course of two weeks.

i guess wearing a Medium is kind of gross.... where i can i get some meal bars?

It is easier than it looks! Get so busy that you forget to eat a few meals here and there, or get really depressed, that works, too! Stop eating red meat. Or get new parents and inherit their genetics, that's what really worked for me, parents.

i agree with cletus, depression is definately the best way to shed some pounds...

omc you should join us for the DMZ meet-up as we will be filling ourselves with tasty grilled pork belly and beer.

liberation I think you need to resize that shit.

^DMZ meetup #1 has happened and with great success, I might add. We opted out of pork and went for beers at Hooters to see if Korean breasts exist and wandered around some more, whilst looking steezy.

azn8oi has a couple related pictures that he'll post later...

sleazie and omceezy for life.

fo sho, fo sho... i honestly can't wait to get back to NYC. I fuckin' run dat shit.

dismal please have aznboi post pics, or else all of my posts from this thread will be deleted. Glad to hear that it was a success. Please PM all names of those who paid for sex. thanks.