Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

Tuque is french-canadian, same origin as toque (germanic languages, I think). Toque is also a word in french but does not mean the same kind of hat.

It amazes me that you still bother.

I can't help but think that you would have better uses for your free time. You are intelligent, blah blah blah blah. I know that I do have better things to do, but for some reason I can't bring myself to use it more wisely all the time.

It amazes me that you still bother.

I can't help but think that you would have better uses for your free time. You are intelligent, blah blah blah blah. I know that I do have better things to do, but for some reason I can't bring myself to use it more wisely all the time.

Err its my do-nothing week, can't I indulge in it a little bit? pLUZ CANNTZyu TYOPEZ lkis THISSS?

Now rep me for the answer!!

Don't worry, I knew all along.

My mother called my fruity Supreme Moroccan beanie a "tuque" once and I had to figure out what that meant.

I can't type like that until pearlnecklace is back off the streets.

I find it odd and cool that gfunkdocta and sean_ wore the same cap. It shows our strange sufu mentality. We all love Supreme, regardless.

me and tangerine wore the same grey supreme beanie once:confused:

Wow, NESK, I thought you were black this whole time.

I find it odd and cool that gfunkdocta and sean_ wore the same cap. It shows our strange sufu mentality. We all love Supreme, regardless.

black is a state of mind. i think, therefore i be dat.