band of outsiders shirt sizing new season

Guest johnsinclair

Guest johnsinclair

never bought a shirt from them before and was curious what the sizing is like as I've heard it's pretty slim. also not sure if it is the same every seaon. for reference I'm a medium in almost everything but have broad shoulders. 6' 150 lbs. usually wear a 50. recommendation? thanks a lot for the help.

Hmmm.

I'm about 6" 150 lbs-ish usually wear a 48 in margiela and other steezy labels.

Large if you are NOT planning to go for the waif / tight-almost-homo-but-no-homo look.

Are you looking to buy their shirts online? Hmmmm.

I saw the latest collection at Eliminator and it was solid.

Depends if the shirts are the slim ones with darts or standard fare. All of mine are the darted variety and I'm normally a L in everything but BoO slim is a size smaller than marked. In the standard BoO shirts I am a L.

If you're going for the slim ones you will need a L from the sound of it.

From personal experience, I'd definitely size up one, even if you are going for a slim fit. Normally i would wear a M, but their medium is very slim, and pretty short as well (if you're thinking about tucking, which is almost expected in a high grade shirt). They are great shirts however!

I'm 5"7' and 140lbs and i wear a small.. but sometimes at the end of the season i buy their extra stock directly from one of the designers and they've got some XS's laying around that didn't make their way to Japan.. The XS button downs i can fit but the polo's are seriously child sized.