Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

$255 via www.aqualabtechnologies.com (dope website)

SB has some really nice work.. I almost scooped this up instead of my bubbler.

sheldon7arm2.jpg

ive handled this piece and would be VERY weary of purchasing it just based upon the joint thickness. I have a feeling if you look at it wrong itll break,

i would also hate having to replace that downstem as im sure its easily 100+ a pop

those luke wilson bubblers are looking pretty good about now

i was wondering, am i the only one to have brownish residues on lips when i smoke ? i get that most of the time, and it even happens with cigarettes but i can't really tell because i usually don't smoke cigs.

it happens if i smoke joints with roaches containing weed or hash. same if i roll a morrocco (end of a cig instead of roach) with hash. but i tried to roll a cigarette with joint rolling paper and i sort of got it too but lighter... weird.

@zubin, that down stem doesn't look functional at all. i think that only the top two tubes would really get any use. Visually it is appealing but, i want functionality. were you able to smoke on it?

on jars, i use these for solids/concentrates/kief/hash. too small for bud, but ultra cheap. they are thin, but for a couple bucks.( i have the weighing jars)

MCM6f.jpg

http://www.scienceenterprises.com/bottlesjarsandvials.aspx

mr. nice i used to get smelled like a rotting meat kind of. more like a stew. some beef that was cooked till it fell apart. that kinda flavor. was awesome gear.

@dom and others. what are your feelings on g -13? is it a real homogeneous strain or just a country fried mouse type of thing. A name people love to claim. I read stories about it that seemed legit on OG but that was a looong time ago. so i guess gimme what you guys consider to be the lineage. ???

"supposedly" clone only from umiss......... proven strong, stable breeding.

and as of now there's really only one g13 in use and that's Soma's. but it's not available in seed form, only in crosses so........

ps - mr nice has a strain just called "Shit" ha it is quite literally.... The.

rotten meat locker smell is pretty common in eastern indian strains, it's the afghani

i'm babysitting my friend's plantation while he's away for the week, feeding them with fertilizer and water and making sure everything is directed to the light. that's a very sweet setup i'll take some pictures tomorrow.

also, i was smoking with my friends earlier and the joint go sort of stuck (well we were high i don't think it actually was stuck) with the pen i use to pack down we couldn't stop laughing i even took a picture.

img6438h.jpg

"supposedly" clone only from umiss......... proven strong, stable breeding.

and as of now there's really only one g13 in use and that's Soma's. but it's not available in seed form, only in crosses so........

ps - mr nice has a strain just called "Shit" ha it is quite literally.... The.

rotten meat locker smell is pretty common in eastern indian strains, it's the afghani

good info plus rep.

what is the lineage of Soma's g-13? do you know? i guess i could google.

fucking internet. lol

and i want to get high with freecat. not only do you smoke hash but you guys seem to be uber-blasted like the proverbial gool ol days. great post. plantation is a little euro, for lack of a better way to say it has racial undertones that i think most americans would get. ha

being high + words = fun

i'm babysitting my friend's plantation while he's away for the week, feeding them with fertilizer and water and making sure everything is directed to the light. that's a very sweet setup i'll take some pictures tomorrow.

also, i was smoking with my friends earlier and the joint go sort of stuck (well we were high i don't think it actually was stuck) with the pen i use to pack down we couldn't stop laughing i even took a picture.

nice joint man

can't rep.

and intense laughing when your high with friends is really the best.

just got camel essentials from france so i'm going to be smoking some good spliffs.