Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

miracle gro potting soil (perlite, peat moss)

some people are adamantly against miracle gro, but i think it works fine =\

its jack herer....i believe. which is sativa

yes all vegetation is outdoor

right now its on a fishfood 5-1-1

Guest Methimphibian

MG.....noooooooooo:(

while it's possible to grow with MG, it's just that it's loaded with time released fertilizer which means when the plant is 3-4 weeks old it could be getting a HEAVY dose of fertilizer or very little bit. maybe it will still turn out good.

yo, last night i came across some tuss(tussionex, the shit lil wayne always has in those damn cups) at my moms crib, since her husband has bronchitis real bad. i heard about it, but niggas in the hood cut it with milk, and other dumb shit, so since i had some uncut raw, i took like 2 sips. about an hour later, i was to high to function in a public capacity, so i went to my brothers crib(the ultimate get fucked-up spot/tattoo shop). he rolled a el of purp(around 1pm), and after that i was so fucked up that i kept nodding/blacking in and out. about an hour later, i gave in, and by the time i woke up on the couch, it was after 9!

so today i was dry on trees, since barack didn't send my unemployment check, so when i came to ma dukes today to check sufu, i noticed the bottle of tuss on the nightstand. 2 sips later, and im floating like the SS Minnow...but i wouldn't recommend it, cause it tastes good, and its powerful shit. if you sip it, only do so if you ain't got shit to do. and if you smoke/drink with it, watch out!

MG.....noooooooooo:(

while it's possible to grow with MG, it's just that it's loaded with time released fertilizer which means when the plant is 3-4 weeks old it could be getting a HEAVY dose of fertilizer or very little bit. maybe it will still turn out good.

yeah thats what ive heard, ive seen good plants using mg.

oh well, im not nute'ing it, just sitting by and watching

yo, last night i came across some tuss(tussionex, the shit lil wayne always has in those damn cups) at my moms crib, since her husband has bronchitis real bad. i heard about it, but niggas in the hood cut it with milk, and other dumb shit, so since i had some uncut raw, i took like 2 sips. about an hour later, i was to high to function in a public capacity, so i went to my brothers crib(the ultimate get fucked-up spot/tattoo shop). he rolled a el of purp(around 1pm), and after that i was so fucked up that i kept nodding/blacking in and out. about an hour later, i gave in, and by the time i woke up on the couch, it was after 9!

so today i was dry on trees, since barack didn't send my unemployment check, so when i came to ma dukes today to check sufu, i noticed the bottle of tuss on the nightstand. 2 sips later, and im floating like the SS Minnow...but i wouldn't recommend it, cause it tastes good, and its powerful shit. if you sip it, only do so if you ain't got shit to do. and if you smoke/drink with it, watch out!

doesnt lil wayne sip on promethezine?

So got rolled up by the cops while rolling a blunt. Not only does he let us go with no tickets or anything, but he let us keep the weed. He made especially sure not to spill any out of the blunt when he was carrying it too.

I love the police. Sometimes. Hardly Ever.

fuck, lakewood sounds rough

THUGGIN HARD IN LW NIGAGAGA

^^^ yeah for real id be down for a meet up there one of these days, roll up some spliffs and smoke in the neighborhoods or something and get some marios peruvian

blunts and marios peruvian is bomb

yessssss, smoke sesh at the beach(?) will b happn in ctown with the bestest!

im so excited cause shes my fave smoking partner!!!

like, i love my other friend jasmine, but she gets me all paranoid n starts talking about shit we have to do...

does anyone else have a fave person to smoke with?

definitely have a favorite person (or persons, actually) to smoke with. someone who's chill and complements a nice high perfectly with stimulating conversation, or just peaceful silence when the time calls for it. hate it when people can't stop laughing or talking random jargon.

been talked about here been wanting to try it but it probably isnt worth it.

wait are you arab or indian? sorry :(

yer good, im arab... :P

i wasnt sure what language that was

its an indian drink my friend told me about...apologies for being racially retarded.

as for the favorite person thing, has to be my best friend down here in sd. i don't really smoke without him and he's the one who got me into this jizz even though im not that into it. but we could fricken talk about anything and still have a great time.

edit: really pieiskewl jizz?

jizz? wat

bhang lassi is a drink traditional to the northern region of india, legally served during the festival of shiva rachi(spelling?) since shavi is related to smoking weed. basically milkshake-ish drink with lots of kief (bhang) in it. during this time in india you can buy bhang legally. theres a video on youtube (too lazy) of anthony bourdain in india ordering one

yessssss,

so

like, me all paranoid n

does anyone else have a fave person to smoke with?

yes! my potna always got a dart ready(hand-rolled impeccable fashion),

conscious of the dreader flame-out, joint me when it's time to piff off in front of policía....... really

got it goin, all around bossanova. knows how to ride the Flame.

kush........good kush:cool: