what sunglasses are these?

geekaleek

cheep. less than 2bills. like 170-180ish.

80spurple.com has them for $165.00 shipped (w/coupon code: 10ME). I just got one myself :)

I just noticed that the ones Kayne is wearing is a little different than the ones I am seeing on these web sites. His have darker lenses and the hinges is black. The closest ones I can find have a grey lense and a gold hinges. Hmm

I got mates that are all about the trashy malibu scene (malibu inn, whitestarr, cisco's house, all that shite), I've been there once or twice -- too messy, and um, not very many non-whites, cept me and Shwayze (who I think is really white). The only reason I goto malibu is for that antique dealer on the PCH or Marmalade Cafe.

Anyways, Dita is legit.

edit: I meant trashy in a good way.

hahahaha, too funny man... sorry to take this completely off topic, but yeah aaron ahem... excuse me, "shwayze" (whom i went to middle school and high school with) and the whole whitestarr scene is a joke. Cisco's house is indeed always a trashy party and always a mess and to think that VH1 just signed these scrubs on for a reality show...hahaha

DITA customer service is fucking amazing though. I sat on my GF's ditas in the car, pretty much snapped em. I brought em in to the melrose store, and they fixed and mailed em to me within a week free of charge. Cool store too. They carry at Fred Segal as well.

Tell me about it !!

I had mine accidentely shipped to the wrong address.

[Which of course I knew the person who lived there.]

But they still sent me another pair.

2 for the price of one.

That's my type of brand.

Of sunglasses, that is.