endonavera

Guest jmatsu

i remember when their earlier collection was posted up a while back and everyone was ready to call bullshit and we all had to eat our words... i wonder if anyone actually picked any of the pieces up? i haven't seen any endovanera here in nyc yet...

Guest jmatsu
i remember when their earlier collection was posted up a while back and everyone was ready to call bullshit and we all had to eat our words... i wonder if anyone actually picked any of the pieces up? i haven't seen any endovanera here in nyc yet...

i don't remember the ealier collection....

was it really bad or something? do you know where i could view it, i can't find the older thread...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15435&highlight=endovanera

not sure where you could see the old collection, it was up on their site back when this thread was active. it was really, really good- quality-looking jackets and denim in interesting cuts with details that made them all the more appealing, like an '8-pocket slim jean' or something like that.

i wish this current iteration of the site was better, the old version listed every single item in their collection by name and had a description and whatnot.

HA I called this shit first (a long time ago)! Oh and the guy made me a custom tie:

650796100_ac5d7b37f4.jpg

649917765_025846bbab.jpg

I didn't think his collection was that great at first, and some years are better than others. But I totally turned semi-groupie when I met him, gawd dork=me. Well... it was a pretty quickly made tie... and I guess everyone at one point or another has discovered endovanera and posted here... I wasn't the first and jmatsu sure won't be the last one. I heard he might be growing in distribution, but nothing in terms of Barneys yet... :|

This guy's in West L.A. and is somewhat reachable too. Surprisingly he knows just a teensy bit about the forum so yay. Maybe we can influence him further with emails. I kindly asked him to make some assymetric jackets ^_^

i remember the time he just started and came into the store I worked for and asked us to try on the jeans for fit (the grey one). I think his stuff is good in a way, but price is just too high, not matching the quality of the fabric and details on the pieces.. I mean don't give me wrong, we are buying the creativity of the line.. but it's just a bit too much