Hap officially dumped me for bizzy.

Guest Airjamie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. i just realized that there really aren't THAT many people that post often on Superfuture. Kinda scary considering how many people are reading..

Can i just say that Airjamie may be one of the dumbest fuckers on here?

1. You have pictures of yourself on here, people know who you are.

2. You work for the fucking Food and Drug Administration...a large government agency.

3. You post racist and offensive remarks consistently on here.

4. You are proud to be part of a group called the Axis powers, always mocking the holocaust and are consistently a manic depressive nutjob.

What are you going to do when someone sees your pics from work, reads your fucking shitty posts? You think you're gonna have a job for long? You think you'd have many friends for long? You racist fuck....good luck with that. I'm sure it's not too hard to find another job. DUMMY!

Turn to Jmatsu, repeat.

Turn to Robideux, repeat.

Can i just say that Airjamie may be one of the dumbest fuckers on here?

1. You have pictures of yourself on here, people know who you are.

2. You work for the fucking Food and Drug Administration...a large government agency.

3. You post racist and offensive remarks consistently on here.

4. You are proud to be part of a group called the Axis powers, always mocking the holocaust and are consistently a manic depressive nutjob.

What are you going to do when someone sees your pics from work, reads your fucking shitty posts? You think you're gonna have a job for long? You think you'd have many friends for long? You racist fuck....good luck with that. I'm sure it's not too hard to find another job. DUMMY!

5. and he is apparently going to either duke or charleston law this coming fall (shudders in disbelief).

wouldn't it be funny if someone 'accidentally' let drop to the school what little jamie's been writing on this site....