NERF guns

STC

Wrong, best guns were the chainblazer (and the rototrack by principle), the ratchet blast and the sharpshooter II (but only the bottom barrel was really good). Also, the secret shot was pretty awesome. These are all super old school

the secret shot was balls! everyone saw the commercial and knew what you were packing. it just made a nerf fight more complicated cause now you had to swing your elbow up to get the last dart out. my freind scott had two and thought he was the man. i fucked him up with a dollar store bow and arrow. secret shot my nuts.

I think the secret shot was good because it simply shot the main dart well. it shot a lot farther and more accurate than any other single shot gun from NERF. I don't think I ever relied on the "secret" shot to win any NERF fights.

I hated having to fucking pump them all the time. I ended up just ducttaping kitchen knives to pvc pipes and throwing them at shit.

That's why the ratchet blast was so sick. You cocked it by bending it in half like a shotgun. You could even use one in each hand and swing them down to cock them a la terminator

how do you win a nerf fight?

When I was a kid, for my birthday I would have a huge sleepover, and at night, we would move furniture around and make bases in opposite corners of my house and play capture the flag with NERF guns. Honor system if you get shot, of course

nerf guns were my gateway drug into slingshots and then finally bb guns and air rifles, just wanted to cause more pain and destruction. You ever try and break a window with a foam dart?

Chainblazer was fresh though.

I have a modded nerf mavrick, which i must add, is the best nerf gun ever made.

614972d56abdmain2004gm.jpg

my nephew has this one and since he is 4 he come up to me says 'i have to tell you a secret,' and proceeds to shoot me a bunch of times, followed by the celebratory laughing fit.

i remember getting some of the really cheap one for my friends when i was in elementry school and then they would tell me how fun it was shooting their older brothers in the balls.

Not sure if you guys remember this Nerf gun in particular, but it was called the "Secret Shot". The color of it was lime green, and under the handle of the gun is another shooting dart, you hit the trigger again and that one shoots. God, I've always wanted another one...