Want To Buy

englandmj7

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't crucify me, but I think megan fox is a bit trailer trashy.

I know where you are coming from, but don't agree in this case........take Shanna Moakler for instance; great body and nothing particularly wrong with her, but she just can't help but look inherently trailer trashy. Megan Fox, however, pulls it off so well. She looks like a bitch, and it works. I know of millions of 'pretty/beautiful' girls, but Fox's look is just pure 'sexy'........I've never seen a more provocative looking woman.

Aston Martin is always near the top of my list, however, my top top choice would be the Goyard Travel Trunk thats in the display window of the Goyard store in Union Square, SF (sorry no pic). It has a champagne compartment, humidor, skate deck holster, speakers, turntables, cockring dispenser, etc. Has anyone in SF seen this thing??

I know where you are coming from, but don't agree in this case........take Shanna Moakler for instance; great body and nothing particularly wrong with her, but she just can't help but look inherently trailer trashy. Megan Fox, however, pulls it off so well. She looks like a bitch, and it works. I know of millions of 'pretty/beautiful' girls, but Fox's look is just pure 'sexy'........I've never seen a more provocative looking woman.

this is true. Nonetheless I would find her more appealing if she look less 'done' all the time. she's not leaving me any degrees of liberty to work with.

It's her eyebrows, they're too perfect.

this is true. Nonetheless I would find her more appealing if she look less 'done' all the time. she's not leaving me any degrees of liberty to work with.

It's her eyebrows, they're too perfect.

I am just REALLY upset that she is engaged to this dude:

brian-austin-green.jpg

Disclaimer: DO. NOT. WANT. TO. BUY. BRIAN. AUSTIN. GREENE.

Thanks Analog

nothing is out of my reach in the long run, i am completely confident.

however, things i want that i cannot have right now:

- a few cuts of penguin meat, prepared by a master chef. i am eager to

eat penguin. i must know if the insane fat content of their bodies makes

for tasty.

- star in a snuff film as 'person who doesn't get killed'.

- my own island.

When I pick this up, y'all flying in for the party that will end you.

I'd like to buy that and be in the silo part with tons of hidden cameras in the house; I'd leave all the doors unlocked and leave some cool stuff for people to steal in the house. When I saw some dudes coming in the house to take the stuff, I'd press a button from the sauna room of my silo and blow up the house with 400 tons of TNT. Then I would come to the surface and laugh at them.

007 wears Omega....

Although thesnow's comment was a bit unwarranted, for argument's sake, James Bond did wear a Rolex in 11 films. He only started wearing Omega in Goldeneye (1996).

Driving a futuristic Mercedes and going to Bora Bora, however, are not associated with him.