A.p.c. F/w 08.09

Gabriel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the women's look book slightly more than the men's. For guys stuff, i like a few of the polos that are at fred perry uk prices, the cashmere and courderoy jeans are nice too, as well as the camel narrow jacket and dot sweater.

I really like the girl on the top right, even though it's really simple. The other women's pieces look pretty solid too.

I don't think so at all, I think it's pure APC

I checked out the sophnet stuff, watches and key ring are nice.

i have been a big customer for many years now and this is definitely a bit different...

logo screenprints in their mainline?

sgt. pepper's jacket? disgusting!

way too hipsterish wannabe old dior homme.

Boys and girls... I need your valuable opinion to decide... I'm after the duffle coat on the female section... should I get the Navy or Green....??? Please help... I love them both... my brother says Green cause it's more special... my friend says Navy cause I will get more wear out of it... I just don't have a clue :confused: Thanks in advance!

APCDuffleGreen.jpg

APCDuffleNavy.jpg

Boys and girls... I need your valuable opinion to decide... I'm after the duffle coat on the female section... should I get the Navy or Green....??? Please help... I love them both... my brother says Green cause it's more special... my friend says Navy cause I will get more wear out of it... I just don't have a clue :confused: Thanks in advance!

the navy will stay in your closet longer.

lufc, yeah, navy for sure.

I dunno, I'm not so into this collection. The stuff I like is just basics that they've always done, and I don't like the green/purple cords or the plaid pattern they put on the military jacket. Sgt. Pepper jacket is gross and totally played, which is not what I'd expect from apc. The girls' stuff looks a lot better, though. I wouldn't mind checking out the cashmere jeans.

Boys and girls... I need your valuable opinion to decide... I'm after the duffle coat on the female section... should I get the Navy or Green....???

Which would go better with what you plan on wearing underneath? Also, which goes better with your complexion and your hair color or other headgear you have? The green would go better with jeans than the navy. The navy better with brown trousers and skirts if that's your thing. If you wear a lot of black go with the green too.