Favorite collections

junglejane

Haha i love food fight. I like tut tv better though.

i think his earlier women's wear looks were really nice

favorites: ksubi ss 08, cassette playa ss 07, vibskov ss 08, the collection i just posted.

every taralis collection, especially his debut (i think), ss 05.

every gareth pugh collection.

the most recent mcqueen aw collection.

undercover women's aw 06 (which everyone other than me hates).

dior homme reflection, and aw 05 (which everyone other than me hates).

1 of the kris van assche collections i forget which (which everyone other than me hates).

will post pics of my favorite looks tomorrow.

I just looked this up. Interesting from an art direction standpoint...

i agree. i mean i am more interested in design and styled fashion as opposed to actually buying shit which is why i dress so poorly, and i would agree to an extend that a lot of the pieces/looks aren't really practical (even if i think there are a lot of wearable pieces), but i reeeeeaaalllly loved that collection. everyone hates it though. ]:

i LOOOOOOOOOVE undercover a/w 06.... everyone was busy blabbing about the undertones of misogyny, and i'm like "so what? that's awesome"

gareth pugh is definitely a big fave as well... the things he pulls off are incredible, so far.

herchcovitch is a really interesting designer that i think warrants more attention than is received... his menswear runs the gamut from completely wacky to subtle, but all of it is well-made.

i love gareth pugh. i cant wait to see what will be available for purchase. perhaps there'll be need for the phrase "goth-robot" in the near future... as for my favorites, well i cant just choose one:

-ann demeulemeester f/w 03

-ann demeulemeester f/w 04

-ann demeulemeester s/s 06

-ann demeulemeester s/s 07

(moving from severely dark to poetically dark)

every taralis collection, especially his debut (i think), ss 05.

taralis-3.jpg

how hot is this chick.

taralis-7.jpg

also this denim jacket looks amazing.

every gareth pugh collection.

00020m.jpg

00100m.jpg

i think marylin manson wears this in some editorial. he looks really good in it.

the most recent mcqueen aw collection.

00470m.jpg

00480m.jpg

dior homme reflection, and aw 05 (which everyone other than me hates).

ki516img333x50810888335pa0.jpg

00010m.jpg

hedi @ ysl

455920071_a7cc89870c.jpg

00037ljpgsr3.jpg

ok maybe the undercover and van assche collections aren't my favorite EVAR but they are definitely some of my favorites.

marilyn manson wears head-to-toe Pugh in the most recent issue of iD magazine,

and he looks fantastic.

i have to toss in my vote for that McQueen collection as well- the volume and shapes and colors are positively unearthly.

marilyn manson wears head-to-toe Pugh in the most recent issue of iD magazine,

and he looks fantastic.

i have to toss in my vote for that McQueen collection as well- the volume and shapes and colors are positively unearthly.

love the stuff he's wearing in it...i THINK the jeans he's wearing are dior? look like scars to me...

"these gray days" is in my top 3 hedi for dior collections. i enjoyed all the different takes on tailoring and especially the baggy trousers.

love the stuff he's wearing in it...i THINK the jeans he's wearing are dior? look like scars to me...

"these gray days" is in my top 3 hedi for dior collections. i enjoyed all the different takes on tailoring and especially the baggy trousers.

Follow me, solitaire, luster were much better collection as compared to fw06 'These Grey Days'