For all you Emo kids.

i was BITING MY FREAKIN NAILS hoping i didn't show up there.

anyway, i gotta say that as stupid as those haircuts are, girls get wet for guys with stupid hair always, so i can't reall blame anyone. furthermore, it's just a reverse mullet and there are only about 4 different haircuts any dude can have anyway.

emo is a sub genre of puink that became its own genre of dumbasses.

its short for emotional, but really doesnt mean that at all any more

theyt are whiney bitches who think theyre deep but in fact are obsurdly shallow

and then that evolved into scenesters:

when they arent talking about shitty books that make them seem intellectual such as perks of being a wall flower, they just chat online and take pictures of them selves and people rate those pictures. but its so fucking retarded and self contradicting and shit because the pictures they take are dsfhjkldshgjfndgjifdngid its called an "angle Shot" its a picture that they take from such a weird angle that you can even see their face, just all the hair covering up their eyes and everrything and if your lucky you can see an inch of their cheek bone. but even though yopu cant see their face everyone still flocks them with comments such as "omg you sooo hawtt" fucking gdhl;ghfgjdfgdsjgsd and

bah thats all i have to say

i am thoroughly intimidated