Interest Check: Warhol Factory X Levis Strummer 32/32

eplsoccer7

I received a pair of Andy Warhol inspired Levis as a gift and they are a little short on me and was seeing if anyone wanted to purchase them or trade me for a pair of New Standards. They are size 32/32 and the fit are tapered lux. Can get exact measurements if need be. The tag says $275 but thats a rip and was looking for like $175 shipped. They are brand new and only tried on for like 2 minutes. I dont know much about them or what kind of selvedge they are. They are a dark dark blue and are medium weight and somewhat soft. They have black buttons with Warhol designs on them. Still have the store tag on them. Below are some picks. PM if interested. Patch.jpg

Selvedge.jpg

Lot.jpg

BackPocket.jpg

buttonfly.jpg

Front.jpg

how bout a full shot of the jeans so we can get a better guess of how the fit will be in the legs.

also what size new standard u lookin to trade with?

31 in the new standards, unworn preferred. i wear a 33 or 34 normally and i would like to size down a couple. When I get home from work I will take a full shot of the jeans and post. They have a slight taper to them. I do not know what I should be asking so if anyone wants em for $150 shipped i'll do that as well. Ive only seen crap at TJ maxx, everything is defective when it comes to jeans.