Slim fit black trousers with small hem

Lucas

yes the slim black pants thread was supposed to be all-encompassing, but people on sufu really like jeans...

i am very fond of the raf simons grommet pants from this season. they are quite expensive though.

The Lad Musician pants (Cocksucker Blues season) are perfect but I can't get them off their online shop yet. I am leaving to Europe for the wedding on August 28th.[/quote

all of the mid/high end fashion designers mentioned already are good choices but, if you do not want to order/cannot order online for different reasons then...

my solution is to go to any men's clothing store find a pair of pants that most pleases you as far as fit and cut goes and then have it altered professional to your needs. this will actually probably be less money and not as big of a risk given the time constraints. i find that in mens pants typically the problem is not with the waist being too too big its just that the legs tend to look sack/balloon like.

good luck

Ive been looking at these for quite sometime pantwool-34.jpg I really like a higher waist but these are a bit too much $ for dress pants i'm not going to wear very often.

yes the slim black pants thread was supposed to be all-encompassing, but people on sufu really like jeans...

i am very fond of the raf simons grommet pants from this season. they are quite expensive though.

• 4 weeks later...