2 tons of Rick Owens DRKSHDW denim and some Dior Homme, too.

faust

New stuff.

All stuff is brand new without tags (jeans are brand new with tags).

1. Spade SOLD

Jet-black oil treated jeans, size 28

2. Club

Short corduroy jacket. Light brown color, washed out front. Two chest pockets with hidden buttons, two front pockets, hidden button line. Size Medium. Will fit a slim 48. $125 shipped to the US, $135 Canada, $140 world.

e8vm2w.jpg

2ivcpop.jpg

3. Heart

Corduroy pleated jacket. Dust brown in color, washed out front. Two pleats in front, three (one horizontal, two vertical) in the back. Two chest pockets two side pockets. Size Medium, will fit a slim 48 - chest 18", shoulders 16.5", length 26", sleeve 29". $135 shipped to the US, $145 Canada, $150 world.

28mg28i.jpg

351brpw.jpg

1109mxl.jpg

2v9xdv4.jpg

4. Club

Elongated (soft!) corduroy jacket. Gray color. Two chest pockets, two hidden chest zippered pockets, two side pockets. Size Medium, will fit a slim 48. $145 shipped to the US, $155 Canada, $160 world.

am5a2t.jpg

wl9hjr.jpg

2ylputh.jpg

2zfswuf.jpg

Guest jmatsu
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzheka2QQhtZ-1

All on ebay, but I can pull any DRKSHDW auction for you. Prices as stated, with free continental US shipping (Canada add $10). I'd like to get $325 for DH jeans (they are current season), and the belt will go to the highest bidder at the end.

Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.

hey,

i'm very interested in the drkshdw waxed denim. could you give me the measurements please. so it's just 145 including shipping in the u.s.?

thanks.

faust,

i'm not going to flake out like jmatsu.

i WANT the oiled drkshdw black denim size 30 if they're still available.

i can paypaly you either this weekend, at the latest early next week.

please hold them for me. let me know.

thanks.

Dammit, I'm sorry - they are spoken for already :-( . I will let you know if I will be able to get more for sure, after this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...