anyone ever tried morning glory seeds?

jschenkkan

i had acouple friends that use to mess around with them. they said if you ate the ones out of the pack you would get sick as hell but if you planted them then took those seeds it was a hardcore trip. i havnt tried it...little to sketchy for me

there's a lot of misinformation and urban myth surrounding morning glories.

my verdict is that they don't do shit.

eating seeds out of a normal seed packet is very, very stupid, because those

seeds are treated with chemicals you probably shouldn't be ingesting.

i hope your not talking about datura

its a weed that grows all around texas and

its far too easy to trip yourself dead

5 kids at texas state tried it. we call them the jackson 5

2 killed themselves

3 are in a mental institution right now after they were found dragging themselves

across campus with their knees ripped apart to the bone.

theres some crazy fucking trip stories all of the internet too

i read this one where this guy encountered and dueled the legendary

musashi.

i hope your not talking about datura

its a weed that grows all around texas and

its far too easy to trip yourself dead

5 kids at texas state tried it. we call them the jackson 5

2 killed themselves

3 are in a mental institution right now after they were found dragging themselves

across campus with their knees ripped apart to the bone.

theres some crazy fucking trip stories all of the internet too

i read this one where this guy encountered and dueled the legendary

musashi.

i tried a tiny bit of datura once, a bit that was probably the size of an 1/8 of

my fingernail, and it had to be one of the most potent, vivid trips i've ever been on.

the devil's weed indeed.

there were a lot of news articles about this in Cali a couple of years ago

all with the same end result : either kids went crazy, got super super super sick, or died

i believe their method of dosing was boiling the flowers (white, trumpet shape) in water for an hour and then drinking the water, basically leeching the hallucinogen out of the plant and imbinging it...this is supposed to be the "best" method for a potent trip

in order to trip off the seeds i believe you have to eat 200+ but the problem with seeds is that they are VERY SMALL and often do not get passed through the system in normal time (12-18) hours...and i have HEARD that the seeds can just spontaneously release the chemical in your system and you can end up tripping when you dont want to...but this doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me due to numerous innacuracies, so i dont think its gonna do much to make you trip just eating the seeds

the general consensus is that datura/morning glory just isnt something to fuck with unless you have LOTS AND LOTS of experience with powerful hallucinogens..i.e - mescaline, peyote, good acid etc

i love drugs and i DEFINATELY DEFINATELY DEFINATELY would NEVER try it...just too risky

get some shrooms man, just get some shrooms

i was reading about this one guy who prior to tripping

found his own datura plant and planted one in his yard

and took care of it for a year before tripping on it

and he spoke the the spirit to datura which manifested itself

in the most beautiful woman in existence. and nothing was

scary at all about the trip because the plant had gained his respect

or someshit like that, but this guy was real native american and shit

so using it for a religious rite gives you +5 trip points.

theses plants used to grow outside my high school and when kids found out the could trip off them, they started eatign them on their lunch hours and shit. my roomate ate them and started throwing shit on the sidewalk like his wallet, money and whatnot. the cops came to get him and he was so out of it he walked up to them and started talking about how hard he was tripping balls. the cops asked our other friend to take care of him so he didnt have to go to the hospital. then they left. two other kids went to the hospital that night though. and i think one of them is still there 5 years later.

you guys are a bunch of douchebags.

You can buy untreated morning glory seeds. The coating on them is what makes you sick. I've done it twice and never got sick or anything, not even an upset stomach. Though the trip wasn't very desirable.

i was reading about this one guy who prior to tripping

found his own datura plant and planted one in his yard

and took care of it for a year before tripping on it

and he spoke the the spirit to datura which manifested itself

in the most beautiful woman in existence. and nothing was

scary at all about the trip because the plant had gained his respect

or someshit like that, but this guy was real native american and shit

so using it for a religious rite gives you +5 trip points.

all of my experience with hallucinogens has had a spiritual bent. i am very interested

in the crossroads between mind-altering drugs, religious experience, and science. one

of my first 'trips' was during a study of salvia divinorum sponsored by a few american universities when i was 15 years old. i forged my mother's signature on the permission slip. my friend's dad was one of the researchers.

anyone else seriously into entheogens beyond "oh boy, losing touch with reality is awesome" ?

Did you mean imbibing? Why do you still post here?

so i made a spelling error and i cant post here?

wait, and who the fuck are you again?

P.S - i was high when i wrote that post, hence the SINGLE spelling error, good job you caught it, want a cookie?

Guest thesnow
i am very interested

in the crossroads between mind-altering drugs, religious experience, and science.

anyone else seriously into entheogens beyond "oh boy, losing touch with reality is awesome" ?

I am going to spend my life pursuing the interest I have with these hallucinogenic drugs, at least thats my plan

Terence Mckenna was onto some shit

Recently got convinced by a friend to try morning glory seeds with him. Apparently, they contain LSA, a cousin of LSD. Everyone says they're safe, but i had a difference experience since they made me puke and feel shakey. Anyone else here ever try them and have a similar experience?

Don't be a retard. Get off Erowid and go buy a huge amount of mushrooms. Start eating and don't stop until they make you realize how stupid and pointless you've made your life.

Remember me when this happens. Come back and say thank you.

cult: salvia is my shit. that stuff fucked me up. i thought i was born again after my first trip. that stuff is so intense, and the the details of your trips stay with you and remain vivid so long after. theres definately something going on there that im not sure im ready to explore fully.

Salvia is the my favorite psychedelic.

for the past week, I've been doing it before I goto bed, like I am actually in bed and take a bong rip.

Its the best way to use it. After the mindfuck is over I goto sleep and I have the most intense lucid dreams. Last night I ment bjork in a void and she was wearing those 100,000 balenciaga leggings and I we ate dortios... in a fucking void.