Del the funky homosapien

keagan

Apparently, he is playing here tomarrow night.

Worth seeing?

What kind of people turn up?

Is it just nerdy kids that are only are into the gorillaz?

I forgot all of his lyircs I haven't listened to him since the other side of the brain came out.

Both Sides of the Brain*

But yeah, I'd go see him for sure. It's sure to be a good concert.

I wouldn't expect to see a lot of Gorillaz nerdz there though.. I've heard from a lot of people that have met Del in person he can be outspokenly harsh on white people.

Not to say that black people can't be Gorillaz nerds, but whatever.

the show will be good no doubt..

ive met del a few times and sadly he was on a weird trip each time..

i was at this Amoeba in-store thing once and the rest of the Hiero crew was even saying sorry to people and shit because he was such an asshole to everyone.

it can go either way with del.

ive seen him up to 10 times. sometimes he sits down on stage and reads or eats cereal in between songs. other times he raps for an hour without breathing then exits stage on a razor scooter.

i think hes responsible for my best and worst concert experiences. dont pay more than $15 cause its a total risk. but if you like anyone else hes playing with it might be worth it. if bukue one is on the bill your in for some really played out call and response shit. hes been doing the cheese/butter routine for over 10 years now.

GUESS WHAT.

delicios.gif

It was fucking yesterday. The date on my watch said "8" so I was led to believe that yesterday was the 8th. YESTERDAY WAS THE 9TH

FUCK.

Basically as I started this topic, del was playing. And the venue is right across the street. Donno how I didn't hear it.

I am so bummed superfuture. :(

supposedly there is deltron 6060 coming out soon. if that actually happens, i bet they will tour and thatll be your chance to see some tracks from the first album live.

IF it come out i say, because del hasnt been able to get any material released in a while. the 11th hour has been delayed maybe 4 years now.

I saw him earlier this year and this video dj ripped it up before Del came on...the dj's name was Mike something and basically had the turntables hooked up to a monitor so anytime he scratched or stopped the music it would go with the video...it was pretty dope.

I saw him earlier this year and this video dj ripped it up before Del came on...the dj's name was Mike something and basically had the turntables hooked up to a monitor so anytime he scratched or stopped the music it would go with the video...it was pretty dope.

ms pinky?

Yeah I can do that too.