Petar Petrov

mumma

Hi, it's strange that I can't find any topics about Petrov's collections (F/W 07/08 is his seven) here. In my opinion he is one of the best "young" designers, and most of Margiela, Lang, Wendy & Jim, maybe Petrov fans should agree with me ;-) I love the way how he works with colors. Modern and classic, completly simple and in a few moments also funny clothes. I have few things from current s/s collection and the quality is really great. Here you can find lookboks, videos and so on:

http://www.petarpetrov.com/index2.html

I hope you enjoy ;-)

Is there anywhere else to buy his stuff other than Paris? Considering that he seems to live and work in Vienna, and that only a few streets away from his office is a store that sells Ann D, Raf, Wendy&Jim, Margiela, and many other brands along that line, it is bizarre that I have never seen any of his work in person.

It seems he was one of the lucky ones who studied in Vienna back when Raf was the head of Fashion Design at the university (though many people falsely believe that he still is... he was replaced 2 or so years ago by a female designer whose name escapes me right now). He's also worked with (for) Wendy&Jim apparently.