4th of july...

toufu

what are your plans for independence day?

-pretty shit quality of last year but you get the picture, ghetto war in santa ana, theres a wayy better vid but they don't want to put it up for the public =[

gonna be my 2nd time

im strapped with 24 motars, a few roman candles, and a few pipe bombs:cool:

lol mayb i'll get some crazy burnt fades on my dukes :P

i was telling my brother i should be cheering chestnut on cause he is a local boy, i think he actually had a class with my brother, but i was cheering kobayashi and was hella dissappointed when he lost. oh well as long as i dont have to work today thats all that matters.

salvia atop a 21 story buliding watching the spokane township fireworx display, which was quite good last year and on new years.

all fireworks are "illegal" here, the public can't even have fucking sparklers.

bulllllllshitttttttt

Did anyone else ruin their 4th by getting fucking disgustingly drunk last night?

I'm so hungover that I don't think I'll even be able to toast a single beer today. Fuck.

not really today, but I always manage to do this shit on Thanksgiving.

I taped together a whole bunch of m-80's ( before they got sissy) one time and shoved them in this drinking fountain in the public park near my house, blew the shit out of it and I went deaf for a good hour or so.

did this with a few waterpfoof fused ones and a can of paint one time too.

Did anyone else ruin their 4th by getting fucking disgustingly drunk last night?

I'm so hungover that I don't think I'll even be able to toast a single beer today. Fuck.

Two bottles of Hennessy and a bottle of Remy last night between five guys means a shitty Fourth of July for me.