Interest Check: Vans Syndicate 005

seraphieL

Quite a few people purchased Vans Syndicate 004's through me when I had my thread up. This is just an interest check for the Vans Syndicate 005 line. As of right now, they've only released the Syndicate 005 Bullet Proof Half-Cabs and the Wes Humpston Authentics. I can secure some from one of my reseller friends if you guys are interested. Limited sizes and colorways left however.

Refer to these pictures. Not my own.

Half Cabs:

vanssyn005halfcab3.jpg

vanssyn005halfcab2.jpg

vanssyn005halfcab1.jpg

Authentics:

vanssyn005authentic3.jpg

vanssyn005authentic2.jpg

vanssyn005authentic1.jpg

Anyway, here's the deal. Lemme know what color and what size you want, and I will check with my friend/supplier. Brand new and guaranteed authentic shoes.

Preliminary prices, may change, depending on how many I buy from my friend:

$90 + shipping and paypal fees for Half Cabs

$85 + shipping and paypal fees for Authentics

Please post here in this thread if you are interested.

I'll probably grab a pair of the Half Cabs for myself. I could take pictures then, if needed. I just have to decide on the color. :o

I will know, probably by this weekend, how much stock he has left. PM me or post here if you're interested in buying a pair.

I will most likely be going into my buddy's store/warehouse to see what he has in stock Thursday or Friday. I will come back with a list of sizes and colorways for you guys to see. Then I'll make one or two more trips back to purchase shoes for whoever wants a pair. The latest you could order and pay me would be Sunday morning. I cannot buy shoes after this Sunday, 07/08, because I have to be back at college for summer school. I can probably go back the following week however.

Been getting quite a few PMs. If you're interested, help me bump up this thread too. The more people that buy, the cheaper I can get them for.

what sizes you got of those Cabs?

Not sure, PM me with what size and color you want, and I'll check for you.

Any idea how much shipping to to UK would be?

Roughly $30-$40 USD depending on how fast you want the shoes.

Um...Im all about the white half cabs. Size 11 or 11.5 Let me know.

Sure, I'll check for you today or tomorrow.

• 5 weeks later...

Skateparkoftampa has the most ridiculous shipping rates if you are outside of the US, though. They wanted me to pay $49 shipping for a pair of $65 shoes.

Regardless, igbs.com has the syndicate half cabs in all 3 colors and most sizes still in stock for $69.95 + $7 shipping. They won't ship outside the US, though. they also have the Wes Humptons for $49.95.

Anyone looking for these can thank me with +rep ;)

Not trying to knock your hustle, but...

skateparkoftampa.com has wes humptons for $55

i think you knocked his hustle, cause now everyone is going to get them off of that site, i hate when people fucking do this in my threads

i think you knocked his hustle, cause now everyone is going to get them off of that site, i hate when people fucking do this in my threads

Well dude seemed really honest about trying to get a better deal for every one, So I doubt anyone would mind saving $30 on a pair of $60 msrp shoes.

Like I said, I wasn't hating, and I wasn't doing any bad mouthing like the dudes were doing over the dude selling gap jeans for $80 that everyone paid for $20 for.