superracism!!!

mizanation

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate a majority (not all) of black people they are ignorant. When I ride my bike down the streets of San Francisco 90% look like they are going to steal my bike and the other 10% scream "HOMEBOY GOT GRAPES ON DEM!" (If you haven't seen the bicycle thread, I have a lavender/white bmx bike)

I hate asians who speak with an accent. I hate riding on the bus that goes to chinatown, the bus always smells like fucking mothballs, literally. The elderly chinese men around the neighborhood hock logie's at the pavement which all the time I almost step on and on some occasions, stepped on.

I hate latina girls. Some of them look so dirty that if you rub at their skin they look like they'd turn light.

I hate filipinos because of the fact that no matter how, un-filipino you try to look, you still look filipino as fuck. I'm glad I'm not full filipino, I favor the italian side more, but I cant stand italians either.

I think it's come to a conclusion that sycamore hates humans.

I hate a majority (not all) of black people they are ignorant. When I ride my bike down the streets of San Francisco 90% look like they are going to steal my bike and the other 10% scream "HOMEBOY GOT GRAPES ON DEM!" (If you haven't seen the bicycle thread, I have a lavender/white bmx bike)

I hate asians who speak with an accent. I hate riding on the bus that goes to chinatown, the bus always smells like fucking mothballs, literally. The elderly chinese men around the neighborhood hock logie's at the pavement which all the time I almost step on and on some occasions, stepped on.

I hate latina girls. Some of them look so dirty that if you rub at their skin they look like they'd turn light.

I hate filipinos because of the fact that no matter how, un-filipino you try to look, you still look filipino as fuck. I'm glad I'm not full filipino, I favor the italian side more, but I cant stand italians either.

i liked you more when you didn't post.

I hate stupid 17 years old kids with huskies..

i despise these fucking ghetto assholes who drive half-assed honda civics from 96 and up and all give you the nod and shit like Im about to waste my time racing this beat ass piece of shit car that you can barely afford to "hook up", which by the way where I live means you buy everything thats chrome with a sticky backing to it and glue it onto your car.

i hate the universe.
Since it's allowed...I hate the vatican and what it stands for!
i hate whoever is in power, whomever holds the wealth in a given country, whoever controls the media, and humans
i hate how all white north americans are trailer trash
i liked you more when you didn't post.
No no, I know it was. That's why I don't hate the other 10%.
i hate the smell of asian men and children GROSS
Maybe they wanted to steal your grapes. They did that to me every day in middle school.
hahahaha, Delaware is the supertrash of the USA
and one more thing i hate white people who have body odor which most of them have...
is "HOMEBOY GOT GRAPES ON DEM!" a bad thing? i think thats a compliment.
I HATE everyone from Delaware.

hhahahahaha youll know be petient my dear friend
I'm scared of senior citizens who still drive.
i am afraid of manila /hongkongs who i have no idea wtf they're talking about.
im afraid of vietnamese who studies in the united states and dress like gay people and wears clown shoes
i'm afraid of african american teenagers, and old white men
i sense that a lot of people on this forum have a lot of pent-up racism.

here's a place where you can go buckwild with your latent racial hate.

hopefully, many of us will be banned.

go!!!

I HATE EVERYBODY.

SUPER-MISANTHROPY!