superracism!!!

mizanation

hahaha - do they actually ask you if you like sushi before they take you out?

no, they just assume that i eat sushi and nothing but sushi everyday.

i usually play along so i can reject the second date kindly by saying 'i don't do italian cusine'.

:P

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
you mean these guys?

pIb6ZSqal64

seen this! nonjapanese always try show me this shit, but the funny thing is, is that they just don't get it!

^^ yea you need to remember a large portion, and when i say large i mean more than half of america is completely fucking retarded.

I think you're being a little generous to most of the half that you aren't including in "completely fucking retarded."

• 2 weeks later...

yo whats with all of the jersey hate. Jersey is a wondeful place of hate anger and racism, plus we have atlantic city (ghetto vegas, includes dirty prostitutes), filthy malls that encourage inbreeding and poor taste. wannabe mafia superstars, ummm... can you say Newark, our version of a city. The weather is hat as fuck in the summer and cold as shit in the winter. and overall one of the best places to get your car stolen at an applebees parking lot. bring on the hate. I for one indulge in our great state.

yo whats with all of the jersey hate. Jersey is a wondeful place of hate anger and racism, plus we have atlantic city (ghetto vegas, includes dirty prostituets), filthy malls that encourage inbreeding and poor taste. wannabe mafia superstars, ummm... can you say Newark, our version of a city. The weather is hat as fuck in the summer and cold as shit in the winter. and overall one of the best places to get your car stolen at an applebees parking lot. bring on the hate. I for one indulge in our great state.

we need a JOISEY supermeetup.