2008 is all about: SUPERBEASTS! "superfutures x hype beasts

thelion1856

monstrosity or evolution? this reminds me of red's thread he made in the trash for some reason.

JCDC-spr2007-men.jpg

JCDC has been in the business for 40 years, but he's still putting out some dope streetwear gear. His collection for spring / summer 2007 has a street edge with JCDC gold chain necklaces, street art, and sneakers but it also has a playful side where he used cartoon characters and pop art colors. And the element that gives these styles the most flair are the skinny jeans paired the crewneck sweatshirts and hoodies. The skinny jeans have a very Brit feel to them because they're a little more fashion forward. No wonder these Grime MC's like them - the clothing is tight as hell.

Visit www.jc-de-castelbajac.com to view the complete collection.

http://www.grooveeffect.com/mens-style/

this thread is alot different than i thought it would be. i thought this would be about how the forecast for next year is beastier looks, with less hard soled shoes and more saggy jeans. going to your topic i like those looks alot, im never gonna adopt the really slim jean thing, but over all i like.

felix the cat was one of my favorite cartoon characters from back in the 90's..i luv this..

Thelion, have you seen any stereo panda stuff? I just found that brand while surfing, such a funny brand but cool designs

Edit: Ooops.. Thelion i meant

• 1 month later...
that's a good question. i'd like to know the answer as well.

a shop in the us would be nice as well. i'm beginning to think i'm just retarded and it's someplace obvious.

i googled it and all im getting is articles on it, everything leeds to yoox. Im also getting from french shit that i cant read