bapelolol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest heathunter881

Can anyone tell me what other stores have this brand on sale?

I never tried on one of their hoodies but I did feel the thick fabric they used. Others are saying the fit of these are slightly big, are they comparing the size to the current Supreme crewneck or the older ones? The newer Supreme crewneck actually fit a little small. I normally wear a medium, but when I purchased a large Supreme crewneck from the winter season collection, the large actually fits like a loose medium.

For those who already own a hoody/crewneck/jacket, should I get a medium or a small? I'm around 5'6-5'7, about 140-150.

The stuff fits big no matter what you compare it to. I like the pinstripe stuff, but the fit is huge.

The only reference I can give is that I wear a medium in almost everything (that includes Supreme stuff from this season, although I don't have anythign from previous seasons) and when I got a medium RC pullover hoodie it was like a tent on me. Later on I got a small in the zip hoodie and it fits pretty well. I bought the baseball jacket from the Livestock sale but haven't got it yet, so I can't say anything about that sizing.

Basically, I'd say get a size down from whatever you usually get - for your size I'd say a small.

caliroots.com also has RC on sale and they post measurements for everything so check that out too if you are unsure. The only thing that won't help you with is the peacoats and the baseball jackets because they don't have them.

Guest heathunter881
The stuff fits big no matter what you compare it to. I like the pinstripe stuff, but the fit is huge.

The only reference I can give is that I wear a medium in almost everything (that includes Supreme stuff from this season, although I don't have anythign from previous seasons) and when I got a medium RC pullover hoodie it was like a tent on me. Later on I got a small in the zip hoodie and it fits pretty well. I bought the baseball jacket from the Livestock sale but haven't got it yet, so I can't say anything about that sizing.

Basically, I'd say get a size down from whatever you usually get - for your size I'd say a small.

caliroots.com also has RC on sale and they post measurements for everything so check that out too if you are unsure. The only thing that won't help you with is the peacoats and the baseball jackets because they don't have them.

Thanks bro. I wanted the black baseball jacket myself but I don't know any other stores that have them for sale. Were youa ble to get your size through Livestock? I might just order two pinstripe zip-ups since the prices isn't all that bad. And yes, I will be grabbing a small since everyone is telling me they fit big.

I got a small in the navy baseball jacket, but it hasn't shown up yet. I figured I'd order online from work when I got the email saying the sale was on, since I thought everything would be sold before I could go to the Vancouver store.

I was there this afternoon and they didn't have any zip ups in small there.

Baseball jackets are all sold out for the moment, but we have the peacoats in all colors and sizes, not on sale at the moment, but if anyone needs, just pm me.

Regards

Magnus

Caliroots

Guest heathunter881
Baseball jackets are all sold out for the moment, but we have the peacoats in all colors and sizes, not on sale at the moment, but if anyone needs, just pm me.

Regards

Magnus

Caliroots

How do international buyers avoid the customs fee while purchasing from Caliroots? I live in San Francisco, CA but would hate to pay for any additional fees incurred while shopping from the website.

For those who already own a hoody/crewneck/jacket, should I get a medium or a small? I'm around 5'6-5'7, about 140-150.

Good God, get a small. It will still fit quite loose on you. (That was the intention of the line.) I have a zip-up pinstripe hoodie in small and it fits really loose on me.

Here are the measurements on a small zip-up hoodie:

--shoulder: 19 inches

--pit to pit: 21 inches

--shoulder to cuff: 26 inches

--bottom of collar to hem: 26 inches

The hood is also nice and oversized; the aesthetic is based on classic baseball and boxing styles from (I think) the 60s. The zipper is really great, too. I love the hoodie, but it's usually a little too loose for my wardrobe. I still sport it every now and then, though.

How do international buyers avoid the customs fee while purchasing from Caliroots? I live in San Francisco, CA but would hate to pay for any additional fees incurred while shopping from the website.

I am sorry heat hunter.

If us customs demand a fee, we can not do anything. We will not mark down value on our shipments. We ship hundreds of orders every day, and we will get in to much heat for doing that.

for some reason the us is pretty lax about it, i've never had a problem unlike our protectionist brethren in the uk / canada.

anyway, i just want to mention how cheesed off i am that all the sizes i was thinking about sold out in livestock in the one day it took me to deliberate... and none of the good colors are on sale at caliroots. argh

• 2 weeks later...
Good God, get a small. It will still fit quite loose on you. (That was the intention of the line.) I have a zip-up pinstripe hoodie in small and it fits really loose on me.

Here are the measurements on a small zip-up hoodie:

--shoulder: 19 inches

--pit to pit: 21 inches

--shoulder to cuff: 26 inches

--bottom of collar to hem: 26 inches

The hood is also nice and oversized; the aesthetic is based on classic baseball and boxing styles from (I think) the 60s. The zipper is really great, too. I love the hoodie, but it's usually a little too loose for my wardrobe. I still sport it every now and then, though.

layer the shit with a flannel , sweater , or LS and it fits nice. It's good for practicality and a more classic look and feel (think champion sweatshirts)

• 3 weeks later...