APC sale

jet

edited because azn8oi was nice enough to help me.

Word. I didn't see anything with a red dot sticker - everything in the front room of the NYC store seems to be 50% off. No sale on the raw denim or the Madras.

Like you said the raw denim isn't on sale so it won't have a red dot, but pretty much everything else without the red dot is 50% off (except candles and some other small thigns). The ones with the red dot are 30% off. At least that's the way it worked at their paris store.

I got jeans, a pullover, a polo and a belt. Missed the boat on getting a wallet though.

Did anyone that went to the stores today notice any differences between the mens braided cotton belt and the womens braided cotton belt? I'm curious as to if the women's one will fit someone with a 32 waist or if I'll have to hand it over to my girlfriend when it arrives.

• 4 weeks later...

Was there any decent apparel or was it all jeans?

Klasse? Only clothes, I dont think they carry APC jeans. (They do however carry Nudies for 70% off).

Last time I checked Klasse was when APC was only 30-40% off, I saw motorcyle jacket, couple of black sweaters, button downs, military jacket. I'm gonna hit Abbott Kinney/Samo tomorrow so I'll update what I see. Maybe I'll just buy whatever they have if its that cheap. I dont think many people shop there so I always find something good on sale there.