Inside Out Jeans Project

nikesber

I read about this in the craziest denim experiments thread and was wondering if anybody tried it. If anybody has can they post progress? If not im gonna be doing it on some 501's stf for 6 months taking weekly pictures of the inside and outside. I will post progress each week. Please let me know if this is a good idea thanks :)

I read about this in the craziest denim experiments thread and was wondering if anybody tried it. If anybody has can they post progress? If not im gonna be doing it on some 501's stf for 6 months taking weekly pictures of the inside and outside. I will post progress each week. Please let me know if this is a good idea thanks :)

Are you seriously gonna walk around with your pants on inside out? You must have REALLY high self-esteem.:eek:

i own a pair of apc inside out jeans and i'm starting to hate them.

but i imagine no one would by them because after wearing them a few times,

the crotch has started to turn slightly blue.

also, theyre a 36, because i thought i could size up and get a neat slouchy look,

not thinking that apc would make their inside out jean slightly bigger than the marked

waist, just like everything else.

what should i do with my apc inside out jeans?