Hair Thread

qom

^get your third reich on!

where's that shot from?

I could be wrong, but it may be from Leni Riefenstahl "Triumph of the will" documentary. I've seen it long time ago, so I don't remember.

I found some more pics of nazi kids with stylish haircuts:

(the guy on the right is awesome)

1400x300.jpg

(latest nom de guerre collection styling)

na003156.jpg

How do you guys feel about this minus the sort of mullet action in back. My hair curls similarly to this to begin with, I would just need to figure out how to get it to style like that. My hair is dark brown and I've been growing out the top for a few months now, not nearly this long yet.

achair.jpg

wrl, I've always liked that guys hair.

I've contemplated getting a haircut so many times but I really want to grow it out the longest it's ever been. I've always had long hair and have said thousands of times that I would grow it out super long, like shoulder length, but I always end up cutting it.

not this time though...we need a support group for dudes growing their hair super long, granted a lot of people are starting from buzz cuts (dino?). but yeah, any time I think about getting a cut I will just post here and hopefully by summer I will have some locks of a god.

The one issue I have with long hair is that it is so windy in Philly most of the time that my hair usually puffs up. I have to spend a few minutes fixing it every time I come back indoors.

How do you guys feel about this minus the sort of mullet action in back. My hair curls similarly to this to begin with, I would just need to figure out how to get it to style like that. My hair is dark brown and I've been growing out the top for a few months now, not nearly this long yet.

achair.jpg

this was what I just suggested to geekbonchic

keep the mullet action