Interest check: Flat Head 4001bk sz. 31, Club Monaco LG Chocolate Phone cover thingy

Copped the last pair in 31 from SE.

Measurements: waist: 32, inseam: 37, thigh: 11.5, opening: 8.1, rise: 10.7 (as per the SE website)

My initial thoughts are that the jeans are really dope (quite hairy), but I'm not sure how they're are going to stack post-soak (considering the 37 inseam, leg opening etc). Best case scenario is that they fit like Chard's do, but if they don't, I'll prob have to get them altered a bit (which I do not want to do).

Jeans are unhemmed, unsoaked, and unworn (except for a 2 minute try-on). No tab/arcs. Most likely gonna keep as I need a pair of black jeans, but if someone wants em before I soak em, you can have em for 230 shipped.

I bought this from club monaco thinking that it was a ipod nano holder, but it turns out that it was made for the LG Chocolate phone (a phone which I do not own).

cm.jpg

Made out of italian leather. comes with a detachable pouch for headphones, braided matching phone cord, matte nickel hardware and obviously a case for your phone. Also, comes in a nice gift box.

Add some danglies to your life.

10 bucks shipped.