Seeking Feedback: FYSH's Summer Designs

romeo291

Hey guys, this is Anh-Tuan from FYSH Clothing Co. I am planning on releasing these two shirts for this summer, but I am trying to get some feedback on how to improve the designs. Please give me your opinion on these shirts. Whether it be positive or negative, I am mainly looking for suggestions more than anything. Thank you very much in advance for looking and giving your opinion.

The shirts will retail for $20 shipped from our website, and expect them to be released in early to mid July.

NATIONAL FYSH ASSOCIATION tee:

NFAPre.jpg

FRONT DESIGN:

NFAFRONT.jpg

BACK DESIGN:

NFABACK.jpg

SHARK IMPOSTER tee:

SharkPre.jpg

FRONT DESIGN:

SharkFront.jpg

BACK DESIGN:

SharkBack.jpg

Um, fuck.

I know you want more opinions than just Hypebeast, but I don't think this was a good idea.

The designs look really juvenile and crude.

Hey DUM, can you elaborate on this? I mean, is it just the text on the back of the NFA design that you don't like or the overall artwork of both designs? The NFA doesn't have sharp clean lines because it's suppose to be a little rough looking like the old school NRA logo. Of course it won't matter much once it is printed.

But yeah, what do you guys feel about the profanity? I liked it, I thought it was funny and be interesting on a shirt. But I can do w/ out it if people are feeling the front design, but refrain from buying it because of the back. The main focus of the shirts are the front designs anyways. The back is just some comedy we were trying to add to our shirts to make it interesting and stand out.