authentic dior jeans?

mike_14

the seller probably bought them from YOOX when they were selling for $200 or so. That particular color was one of the last that sold (as black and beige or something sold out first). They are sort of heavy so definitely unwearable in the summer. I am pretty sure the item is authentic as I have not seen a "fake" pair of DH velvet pants and I don't think there is enough of a market for one. If you like them I'd say go for it.

the seller probably bought them from YOOX when they were selling for $200 or so. That particular color was one of the last that sold (as black and beige or something sold out first). They are sort of heavy so definitely unwearable in the summer. I am pretty sure the item is authentic as I have not seen a "fake" pair of DH velvet pants and I don't think there is enough of a market for one. If you like them I'd say go for it.

Xstyle LLC is actually Yoox's ebay presence.

hello,

found a great offer on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-DIOR-HOMME-BRICK-RED-PANTS-31_W0QQitemZ160127015407QQihZ006QQcategoryZ57989QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

maybe i'm gonna buy this pair of jeans. but is it authentic?

when did dior release red jeans?

thanks in advance :)

I dont think you should worry about authenticity.

Xstyle is either Yoox or very closely connected to Yoox.

I have never heard of Yoox selling fakes.

They stand to lose much much more by selling fakes than whatever they can earn from selling it.

Lastly, since you publicised this auction here, you can kiss it goodbye.

The auction price would eventually go sky high I bet, as I discovered when certain auctions are publicised here.