Batman

Analog

Agreed. Ledger looks absolutely wicked. But Batman's suit sucks. Batman was never about all these fancy armor plating and crap. Just stick him in some black spandex and slap on a utility belt! He looks like Iron Man or War Machine now!

jokerjackohg2.jpgjokerfanof1.jpgjokerbrokebackpf8.jpg

The 2nd picture is a fake and is in no way related to batman except for the fact that the original Joker was based off the character that is a photoshop of:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0019130/

http://www.sunrisesilents.com/Images/TMWL.jpg

the suit looks cool i guess. im actually pretty happy they decided to finally make the head capable of motion. i would assume its rather difficult to kick ass without independent head movements. the rest of the suit now looks like a halo 2 humanoid suit, nevertheless the next batman should be a good watch

I don't think those Heath Ledger Joker shots are actual, just fan-based photoshops; nevertheless, I think Ledger will pull off a much better Joker than many are expecting (or not expecting in that regard).

And...although it's not terrible, am I the only one that thinks the new suit makes Batman look like RoboCop?

Don't tell me Nolan bought that design off Paul V. for a dollar.

I don't think those Heath Ledger Joker shots are actual, just fan-based photoshops; nevertheless, I think Ledger will pull off a much better Joker than many are expecting (or not expecting in that regard).

And...although it's not terrible, am I the only one that thinks the new suit makes Batman look like RoboCop?

Don't tell me Nolan bought that design off Paul V. for a dollar.

no those pictures are official, they were released to the associated press a couple months back. heath ledger is probably gonna be pretty badass as joker. he was great in 10 things i hate about you and a knights tale so OBVIOUSLY he's gonna be great.

Batman & Watchmen both being released...2008 should be a good year for movies

Production is amazing these days now that we have the raw computer power to crunch numbers and do all that fancy 3D shit. Only heard about Watchmen after 300, and filming on it only begins in September, and it's targeting a 2008 release!

Production is amazing these days now that we have the raw computer power to crunch numbers and do all that fancy 3D shit. Only heard about Watchmen after 300, and filming on it only begins in September, and it's targeting a 2008 release!

I don't think thats quite true, as there is already a teaser trailer for Watchmen. So I imagine its been in production for at least a few months.

In February 2007, composer Tyler Bates revealed that he would begin scoring for Watchmen in August, a month prior to the conclusion of filming. Bates said he would view footage provided by Snyder to create ideas for the score based on the film's characters. The director hoped to begin production in spring 2007,[11] with principal photography to begin in June and conclude by September.[14] The production settled in Vancouver,[15] with filming to begin in September.[16]

That's from Wiki.