FS:Vans x Supreme Public Enemy sz10.5, Nike Gimme 5 Court Force sz11, Stereo x Kangol

doczein

Got some stuff lying around that I haven't worn in a while, or rarely wore at all. I need some money to finance my trip to Indonesia and Singapore (which commences in exactly 7 days) and to pay my bro back for helping my out when my car got towed this morning. :mad:

I accept PayPal ONLY. Worldwide shipping.

Vans x Supreme x Public Enemy, Size 10.5

SOLD !!!!

Nike x Gimme 5 Court Force, White/Black/Green Bean, Size 11

i wore these for no more than 5 times max as well and decided they were too big for me. there is some creasing on the toebox. i still have the box for these. otherwise they're in pretty good condition.

EDIT: for some reason on the first picture there's a black circle on the right shoe, but that's an error from the camera or something. as you can see in the second picture there is no black circle.

Price: $90 shipped OBO

P6090020.jpg

P6090022.jpg

P6090023.jpg

Stereo x Kangol Way Out East Tropic Player, Size M

i am in love with this hat. these are a collaboration between kangol and skateboard company stereo. the sizing on this hat should fit a head that would wear around a 7 - 7 3/8 in New Era hats. i wore this hat once ever for no more than 20 minutes and decided it was too small. i have purchased three of this same style in my lifetime, when the second one was stolen from me i got lucky and found another ebay seller selling this hat 2 months later. i've paid prices ranging from $60-100 for this hat. the hat's front part of the brim can be flipped down or up depending on if you want that classic fedora look. it's a great year round hat. the inside has a satin texture.

just a random point of interest, i spotted this hat in the newest transformers trailer being sported by bernie mac. i don't know if that should influence any of you guys to buy this hat though, hahah.

Price $40 Shipped

P6090027.jpg

P6090029.jpg

P6090031.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

Any questions feel free to send a PM or get at me on AIM at screen name doczein.