Prada Plastic-y Jacket S/S 2007

hola123

Hey. I've been trying forever to find one of these jackets:

http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens/fashionshows/S2007MEN/PRADAMEN/RUNWAY/00180m.jpg

http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens/fashionshows/S2007MEN/PRADAMEN/RUNWAY/00260m.jpg

or something along those lines. i live in atlanta and have virtually no access to any mainline prada; here, it's just all lame linea rossa stuff. are there any websites that carry these jackets? are there any stores i could maybe call to get more information on them? i tried calling the prada flagship in soho, but they weren't very helpful.

i called the prada flagship and the guy i talked to had no idea what was going on. but i think i'll try again.

and of course i'll get the blue blouson; it's possibly the most amazing jacket i've ever seen.

anyone know of any other options besides the prada store?

i called both the barney's in la and new york and they didn't seem to know what i was talking about. they both asked for the syle number, but i don't know how to get the style number if no one at any of these stores knows what i'm talking about. any suggestions?

i really doubt that they'd have it at barneys, their buyer for the prada main line is really conservative (it shares the floor with armani fer chrissakes). actually, i would doubt they carried it at the soho flagship as well, they've scaled back their men's collection massively in the past couple seasons - it's almost as useless as the 5th ave store now. to be honest, you'd probably have better luck trying to source it from overseas... sorry!