Philippines/Manila Headz

Haz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just out there in Manila and fucking loved it! Didn't realize there was this many heads out there!

Quick Recap:

Day 1 -Burgos St (Flamingos/Bandidos/Billboard)

Day 2 - Greenbelt, Air Force 1, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Fort Club at Embassy

Day 3 - Shangri-la Plaza Mall (Homme Femme), Jollibees, Pegassus KTV, Mystique KTV and Miss Universal KTV (went to all three in one night!)

I spent most of money on San Miguel lights, bar girls and some Dior Homme denim and it was worth every single fucking peso!

I'm going back but this time to Boracay! How's the new mayor of Manila doing? Lim right?

yeah..homme femme is pretty cool when they have stuff on sale...i know they carry stone island, helmut lang (the orig one before, margiela, costume national)

which store did you get the dior homme????

also...i recommend bench underwear...lol...i love the cut..

also, don't forget congo grill, gerry's grill, asia for food...JP

where's the jap denim store???

i know there's also an APC store but i'm not sure where it is located...

err but at homme et femme they only have the 21cm's no 19's there.,,

try pegasus man (sylvannus for some straight up fuckin..) girls are pretty cheaper rates too hook up with me ill take you there..

darn it!!!! what kinda stuff do they have now??? any apc store there? just curious?

and pinoys actually pay for that??? any celebs in manila rocking dior homme or any jap denim???

Havnet really heard of celebs wearing any of those. They are usually sponsored by crappy brands unless ofcourse you get like bench and other decent stuff. but yeah. lol.

I know some pinoys would pay that. others wouldnt. I've heard ' i can buy jeans for 250php' so many times lol

and pinoys actually pay for that??? any celebs in manila rocking dior homme or any jap denim???

none that i know of wear diors... maybe Borgy Manotoc, who's the grandchild of Marcos, wear Jap jeans. i'm not certain though. but i've seen him wear very rare and exclusive Vans and Nike SB's. most of the celebs here wear Viktor jeans or is sponsored by Pinoy branded clothes... :rolleyes:

none that i know of wear diors... maybe Borgy Manotoc, who's the grandchild of Marcos, wear Jap jeans. i'm not certain though. but i've seen him wear very rare and exclusive Vans and Nike SB's. most of the celebs here wear Viktor jeans or is sponsored by Pinoy branded clothes... :rolleyes:

Viktor is alright. But yes. BNY jeans lol!

I hope it remains this way back home. I just hate it when a trend starts there, there's like overhype and everybody starts fucking wearing it. Thus, losing its appeal.

Well, and yeah, not everyone could afford it anyway

i totally agree. and knowing pinoys...they won't want to be left behind!

shoot...so you must be a son of business tycoon or a politician to be able to afford shopping at expensive stores like homme et femme...lol!

one of my dreams is to put up a store in P.I. and sell stuff that I love like dior homme, ysl, vans/converse limited edition stuff, margiela, etc...anybody wants to invest???? lol.

is Viktor a local brand??? never heard of it??? i'm assuming it's not related to the Dutch duo Viktor & Rolf?

yep. Viktor is a local brand that sells pants 'by appointment' so each piece is pretty much custom.You have to go in and get measured. IIRC they dont just sell right out.

But yeah, good thing most people who just follow trends cant just afford DH pants right off. lol I'm sure you filo's know how bad that giant horse from rl was lol

edit: no its not related to viktor and rolf

dior? yeah celebs wear them john lloyd cruz (fellow homme et femme shopper) and richard guttierez.. anyways.. poeple here in manila wear them people i know wear a lot of balenciaga's too here.. like the guy who own's bench.. and yeah hook up with me if you wanna go some fucking spree...

I just saw a pair of nudies @ greenhills!!!!

I kid I kid, anyways, I'm going back to the Philippines this coming July for a wedding and I'm stoked... Haven't been back in 3 years, so looking forward to it...

I'm interested in those viktor jeans, how much do they go for? Oh and does any one know of any good tailors in Manila? I have tons of stuff I want shortened and taken in.

And good to see tons of Pinoys on sf.

TAKEOVER SHOP IN SALCEDO VILLAGE MAKATI!!

WE GOT HANDPICKED GEAR FROM HONG KONG AND SINGAPORE ALL THE WAY TO US STREETWEAR LABELS.

FUCT, PLAIN GRAVY, SUPREME, UNDEFEATED, ABSURD, OBEY, SUBCREW, VANS, NIKE AND OTHER RANDOMNESS.

HOLLA AT US FOR AN APPOINTMENT. [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/takeover_manila

http://TAKEOVERMANILA.BLOGSPOT.COM

PS.WE GOT THE NIGHTLIFE ON DECK TOO.

I just saw a pair of nudies @ greenhills!!!!

I kid I kid, anyways, I'm going back to the Philippines this coming July for a wedding and I'm stoked... Haven't been back in 3 years, so looking forward to it...

I'm interested in those viktor jeans, how much do they go for? Oh and does any one know of any good tailors in Manila? I have tons of stuff I want shortened and taken in.

And good to see tons of Pinoys on sf.

around 5k ish if i remember correctly

• 2 weeks later...

where is a good place I can get good jeans hemmed? Like the ones who know how to handle Selvedge? GOOD TAILORS. I don't care how much it costs just as long as they don't fuck up. You know some tailors, when they see good denim/jeans they got too fucking excited and screw up.

Can't wait any longer til I get back and get it done at BiG or somewhere...

Any info?