buying too many black tops... a problem or not?

apu

problem of not???  

34 members have voted

1. 1. problem of not???

• yes, obviously
    • not that it matters that much anyway

ok, i;ve got this problem of buying mainly black shirts/jackets/tees, its pretty much either black (80% of the time) and white (20%)

everytime i see a nice top i end up picking the black one if they have it

so is it a problem or not, been so monotonic in terms of color selection

i can identify with the monochromatism, and i don't think it's a problem. i've actually been trying to convert my wardrobe entirely to jeans for bottoms, and black and whites for tops. saves me from having to think too hard about what to wear. plus having a distinctive look can be like your 'signature' (a la johnny cash)

a few years back i was def. more creative in terms of color coordination, trying to encompass most of the wearable colors

then suddenly i fell in love with black tops, if it aint black, its white, even my cousins ask me the same question too, whether i only wear black

I was gonna get some black colordrives, but when I realised I'll be wearing an all black outfit most of the time with my tops which are always either black or grey, and my favourite shoes (which happen to be black), I went for the blue overdrives instead.

...Never did Johnny Cash any harm...I wear skulls and a black tee every single day, only break out albeit, muted colour roll on the nightime...besides as you get older black certainly has some much needed slimming effects!...

totally agree with the slimming effects....it does make one look much slimmer...during daytime i wear mostly black/gray/dark blue...at night that's when i opt for much lighter colors for tops...

Red tops, blue tops, green tops, yellow tops

Purple tops, beige tops, white tops, grey tops

Black tops, clear tops, gold tops, pink tops

Silver tops, tan tops, aqua tops, orange tops

Salt tops, long tops, short tops, 12 12's

58 58's, weed bags, ziplocks

Big rocks, coke spots, big glocks, one OT's

Crumbs chopped, hot pots, one plate, crack Spot

You can never have enough black tops, as far as I'm concerned.

• 3 weeks later...