do you hit the weights?

yo

just wondering how many of you guys (and girls) actually have to try and maintain that sufu look haha

share your opinions, workout routines or flame me, whatever the fuck you want

yo

just wondering how many of you guys (and girls) actually have to try and maintain that sufu look haha

The typical SuFu look, I would think, is an emaciated, sickly looking white kid in tight jeans and Vans. Not really the pinacle of physical fitness.

But to answer your question, I do lift. But I can see this thread going down in flames.

TokenIndianKid is the typical Indian bud smoker/meat head.

you know what you stupid ass son-of-a-bitch you've been doing nothing but talking shit to me via an online message board and i havent said shit to you in your direction man, what the fuck is up with you, stop being a fuckin troll. You've neg repped me for wearing a fucking tshirt that you didnt like, and instead of me doing the same, i just go about my business

and for no goddamn reason

do you know what a fucking meat head is? A meat head is someone that goes to the gym for hours a day, now, since you're obviously a fucktard, and dont know me at all, why dont you go ahead and post a picture of yourself you stupid ass motherfuck. If i was a meathead, i would be on the cover of muscle and fitness, not on fucking superfuture trying to come up with shit to talk about

meat heads dont graduate magna cum laude, work 2 jobs, and get into med school you fucking shit head.

stop shitting up this thread you fucking asshole, i was asking a simple question. Chances are that you're some fat, slob ass piece of filth sitting at your desktop masturbating to anime and trying to be funny on message boards.... Grow the fuck up.

yo

its called humor you retard

why would you actually enjoy flaming people on here

you need to go find something constructive to do, go play on the freeway, or jump off the trans am tower

you know what you stupid ass son-of-a-bitch you've been doing nothing but talking shit to me via an online message board and i havent said shit to you in your direction man, what the fuck is up with you, stop being a fuckin troll. You've neg repped me for wearing a fucking tshirt that you didnt like, and instead of me doing the same, i just go about my business

and for no goddamn reason

do you know what a fucking meat head is? A meat head is someone that goes to the gym for hours a day, now, since you're obviously a fucktard, and dont know me at all, why dont you go ahead and post a picture of yourself you stupid ass motherfuck. If i was a meathead, i would be on the cover of muscle and fitness, not on fucking superfuture trying to come up with shit to talk about

meat heads dont graduate magna cum laude, work 2 jobs, and get into med school you fucking shit head.

stop shitting up this thread you fucking asshole, i was asking a simple question. Chances are that you're some fat, slob ass piece of filth sitting at your desktop masturbating to anime and trying to be funny on message boards.... Grow the fuck up.

ASS, BITCH, SHIT, SHIT, FUCK, FUCKIN, FUCKING, GODDAMN, FUCKING, FUCKTARD, ASS, MOTHERFUCK, FUCKING, SHIT, FUCKING, SHIT, SHITTING, FUCKING, ASS, FUCK

so articulate for a med student :rolleyes:

trying to come up with shit to talk about

seriously, please stop 'trying to come up with shit to talk about' we can do fine without you.

That said. Occasionally, weights wouldn't maintain a "sufu look" as you put it, that'd be more to the side of cardio mixed with anorexia.

haha..i can't wait to see your bedside manor.......

"you're dying fucktard!! deal with it. I'm going to hit the gym and smoke a doob, later."

omfg this was wayyyy too funny for 8am class, prof had to stop and tell me to shut up because i was laughing so hard

props

hey token, do you play kabbadi? with your build, you'd probably be pretty good. of course, your cardio is probably shot to hell due to smoking.

naw i dont play kabaddi, more info miz?

and my cardio isnt really all that bad, i rarely smoke cigs, and have been cutting down on the blunts and joints and started to use a vaporizer

8 min miles on the treadmill...i guess thats alrite

Vaporisers suck imo. Yeah it's a cleaner better way, but it just doesn't feel right. I have to be toking on something, but that could be my nicotine addiction.

Check miznation's blog, 2 pages from his front page, and loads of info about kabbadi.

naw i dont play kabaddi, more info miz?

and my cardio isnt really all that bad, i rarely smoke cigs, and have been cutting down on the blunts and joints and started to use a vaporizer

8 min miles on the treadmill...i guess thats alrite

are you sikh? kabbadi is a big game in the sikh community, especially the jat caste.

YES I DO LIFT THE WEIGHTS.

2 or 3 times a week. Freeweights mostly. Inclines are my favorite. 8 reps of with 50 lb dumbells, 8 more reps with 55 lb dumbells, 8 more with 60 lbs.

Followed by declines with more weight but now my back hurts like a motherfucker every time I try. So I get mad and do pullups. Like 5. or 10...eventually.

I JUST UN-SHITTED UP THIS THREAD. YAY ME.