This is the schedule:

dublin June 5 - Jacobs Inn

paris June 6- 9

amsterdam June 10 - 12th

berlin 13-15

prague 16-18

budapest 19 - 21

Dublin 22- 24

Hows the schedule? Any recommendations on some places we can't miss?

Some friends are at the flying Pig Downtown in Amsterdam but its booked up...anywhere near by?

Same friends are at Travellers in center of Prague...but its booked up...any hostels nearby?

We are totally clueless on where to stay in Paris and Budapest.

Hear JetPack is good in Berlin..?

Thanks for the input!

Your schedule is crazy. All of those are massive cities, giving yourself a few days to chill and explore will make your trip much less stressful (which means more enjoyable), even if it means you see fewer countries. You're gonna be so wiped out from constant travel that you won't have time to enjoy where you're staying.

Your schedule is crazy. All of those are massive cities, giving yourself a few days to chill and explore will make your trip much less stressful (which means more enjoyable), even if it means you see fewer countries. You're gonna be so wiped out from constant travel that you won't have time to enjoy where you're staying.

I disagree, hitting a lot of cities in a small space of time is better than hitting a few. You're constantly psyched with amazing new sights and, if you can deal with airports, the travel shouldn't be a problem. Have fun in Paris, it's amazing this time of year.

Maybe if you know where to go and how to get around. Prague and Budapest are both great but there is no way you can see the sights, go party, get wasted and get to another city in two days.

I love Paris and I agree that it's amazing but in 2 days I wouldn't even have time to eat in half of my favorite places or meet with any of my friends.

Thanks for the input. We almost changed the itinerary. I decided I would rather get a taste for more cities and risk being overwhelmed, leave each wanting more, than wishing I had gone to another city.

Any hostel advice for the above cities?

Backpack guesthouse in Budapest is one of the nicest hostels I stayed in in Europe, albeit a little far from downtown. Sir Toby's was fantastic while I was in Prague, but I think they've changed quite a bit since I was last there, you could probably find better nowadays.