Pop music saved my life

Guest StuckOnStupid

but REALLY I was talking to stuck on stupid though...but at the SAME TIME...I was wondering who raised by wolves might be...and at the SAME TIME I'm still not sure. and at the SAME TIME..I only have what..15 posts on this here inernet web site? so I am TOTALLY not embarrassed...let's talk about this in person all the time!!! ALLL RIGIIIITITITH!!!! today I am wearing...some julian reds that I peed on two nights ago when I peed on my phone, a head porter x karl kani bath tub, a brand new pair of limited edition futura snow shoes, and a hat..I totally don't know the brand of the hat because I totally just found it in this totally cute little vintage store and I was like faahhhk.

The 12'' Album - Strawberry Switchblade (Communique Records) is what it is on.

And, it isn't really 15 minutes... more like 8-10. But still.

Oh, and their cover of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" is pretty fucking boss.

The 12'' Album - Strawberry Switchblade (Communique Records) is what it is on.

And, it isn't really 15 minutes... more like 8-10. But still.

Oh, and their cover of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" is pretty fucking boss.

Yeah, that cover is what's up and I really like the cover they did of Velvet Underground's "Sunday Morning".

The fact that this group has a short catalogue of material out brings a tear to my eye.

At least the Japanese knew what the deal was.

Rose McDowall from SS went on to do some awesome stuff you should check out if you haven't, particularly a group she formed with Boyd Rice from NON- the band was called Spell, and they released 2 singles and one album of 1960s-ish pop songs. I've heard the singles, and I'm still trying to track the album down. They cover a lot of 60s songs and modify the lyrics to make them a bit more fitting with what you'd expect from two people heavily involved with the British alternative/goth/industrial scene.

Rose also had her own apocalyptic folk group, Sorrow.

She was also a hottie, and probably still is.

What the fuck just happened in this thread?

We started speaking in tongues about music from a foreign universe that only certain beings have been exposed to.

Rose McDowall from SS went on to do some awesome stuff you should check out if you haven't, particularly a group she formed with Boyd Rice from NON- the band was called Spell, and they released 2 singles and one album of 1960s-ish pop songs. I've heard the singles, and I'm still trying to track the album down. They cover a lot of 60s songs and modify the lyrics to make them a bit more fitting with what you'd expect from two people heavily involved with the British alternative/goth/industrial scene.

Rose also had her own apocalyptic folk group, Sorrow.

She was also a hottie, and probably still is.

Haven't heard any of Rose McDowall's other work. I did read that the other member of SS, Jill moved back to Glasgow and went into painting .. I'm interested in seeing what kinda shit she painted. Prolly has some ill concepts and ideas stored in that temple.

And yeah, she is hot. I dig all that make up and shit too.

I'm gonna try to hunt down that Spell album too .. the one you're referring to is called Seasons In the Sun?

oh damn wow i think the internet is smaller than i thought.:(

I knew this shit would happen sooner or later

but REALLY I was talking to stuck on stupid though...but at the SAME TIME...I was wondering who raised by wolves might be...and at the SAME TIME I'm still not sure. and at the SAME TIME..I only have what..15 posts on this here inernet web site? so I am TOTALLY not embarrassed...let's talk about this in person all the time!!! ALLL RIGIIIITITITH!!!! today I am wearing...some julian reds that I peed on two nights ago when I peed on my phone, a head porter x karl kani bath tub, a brand new pair of limited edition futura snow shoes, and a hat..I totally don't know the brand of the hat because I totally just found it in this totally cute little vintage store and I was like faahhhk.

Come hang out with me and Simsrock O'Connel tonite, we'll talk about mens fashion all you want baby...

Guest StuckOnStupid
I knew this shit would happen sooner or later...

this reminds me of that skit on Mr Show where David Cross is having an affair with the entire family.

"You know Lee?"

"YOU know Lee?"

duran duran, definitely.

oh shit, what about hall and oates????

"i can't go for that"

"maneater"

"your kiss is on my list"

and fuck it, if we're gonna go there, billy joel. even though, he's been cheapened by karaoke singers worldwide, he still came with the real.

"leave a tender moment alone"

"shameless"

and more....

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."

Who knew pop could be so deep and life-saving.

Yes.

Me and SoS have this song we play, it convinces ladies to let us run train.

We'll never reveal what it is.

im blowin spots today. spice girls - say youll be there (instrumental)

for serious though. my brotehr was bumpin it at my house once and had some girls over and it was on like tron when they heard this shit.