In car sound systems, speakers, deck & amps

so im thinking of getting a new set up/system for my car. As far as car speakers go what do you think i should go for?

The sound i want is loud and clear/crisp as fuck. I'm not into the whole subwoofer system thingy but i like my overall in car sterio to sound as good as possible. Does anyone know a lot on car audio to help me out? Looking somewhere in the field of speanding around or below $1000 for speakers, 2 front 2 back. should i go with pioneer, alpine?

for the deck i think i will go with a jvc. its "windows" powered whatever that means. can hook up an ipod, read dvd's videos ect...

5175986.big.jpg

"The JVC KW-AVX800 redefines connectivity. The rear USB port allows for connection of USB flash memory, digital audio players, and portable hard drives. There is even a built in SD card slot. Connect the optional KS-BTA200 and now you have Bluetooth capability that will give you hands-free calling, audio streaming, and even text messages will appear on the screen. With all of this connectivity; combined with a 7" widescreen touch screen display, you can't go wrong."

for amps, im thinking maybe a rokford/fosgate "if my speakers pricing isnt too out of hand or a 4 channel alpine which seems more reasonable.

but what about speakers? i cant make up my mind.

pioneer speakers are loud, but not very clear at high volumes. i'd go with a mcintosh amp if you can fit it in your car and probably an alpine deck.

if you want to get a lot better responses, it'd be nice to include what kind of car you drive and what your listening preferences are

this probably isn't the best place to ask, though.

pioneer speakers are loud, but not very clear at high volumes. i'd go with a mcintosh amp if you can fit it in your car and probably an alpine deck.

i have had an alpine deck round 2003, didnt really like it. but i am looking for a deck that has a screen on it for video. alpine make any of these? preferably not one with a screan that comes up out of the deck. oh and it must be a detachable faceplate.

honda accord 2007, i know i will have to get a custom kit for the deck which will cost around $50. mainly for listening to rock, trance, lounge, house, 80's music. mainly trance or house.

I like Pioneer speakers. right now I have a DLS setup, its a swedish brand that makes pretty affordable but very good quality speakers. I have their coaxials and two-ways at the moment.

if you want something exceptional, get a mcintosh deck. thoser things look absolutely beautiful. no built in amp but no prob if you're getting a seperate one anyways.

mx406.jpg

cant find a pic of the 2din tape+cd decks but they look even nicer

thats what i was saying, mcintosh all the way. its expensive but you can find that shit for wholesale online.

sure you won't have the factory warranty with it because you are buying from an unauthorized dealer, but who cares those things are so well built you won't have any problems unless you beat it up.

by the way, if you are looking for "good" speakers, dont look for just speaker pairs. component packages are always going to give you the best sound.